Cardpool.comcomplete scam, use another company for sure

H Review updated:

Just got scammed real hard by this company. I mailed seven gift cards to them using Priority Mail with tracking. Two of these gift cards were to Home Depot. Once receiving my package they tell me a check has been sent for the other five cards... I contact them and they claim the other two gift cards were not in the package when I am 100% sure they were. After accusing me of not mailing the gift cards in, they then claim the package was "damaged". They show me a picture of the package where it is ripped and re-taped back up. They then blame it on the USPS who monitors everything especially Priority Mail. After contacting the post office where there P.O. box is located several times, three days later I receive a call from the post office and I am told the cameras were reviewed and the package was delivered to them WITHOUT DAMAGE. It seems very mysterious why only two out of seven gift cards would be missing- especially ones that were in the middle of the pack. Luckily I was able to recover some of the balance by using the gift card numbers online, however over $200 was used on one of the cards and they are "not responsible" for it. Now I have to wait for stuff from Home Depot to come and go to the store and return it to recover the rest of the balance. Complete scam, use another company for sure.

• C
      Feb 14, 2012

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Please send your card and contact information to [protected]@blackhawk-net.com so that we may assist you.

Thanks,