Capital Towingdisabled veterans modified disabled vehicle

L

My brother is a disabled Desert Storm Veteran. He just recently passed away. We were in the process of moving his belongs out to a storage unit when it began to storm. We called it quits for the night, still had furniture n boxes in the van. Parked it in the same handicap spot he parked for over 4 yrs. When we awoke it was towed. The vehicle is a modified van by the VA. Its stated on the passenger side door that a ramp will drop. Disabled Veterans labels all over van. Also has hand controls to be used instead of feet. Wronfully towed n i cant get it back. My brothers Ashes n flag are in there to be put in The Dallas National Cementary. Please contact me asap Lisa McGrath at [protected]

• Updated by Lisa Dyer-McGrath · Jun 06, 2017

Wtf no way to contact them this is ridiculous I think I need a lawyer and fox 4 news brought here immediately. I have tried n tried to get a person from customer and theres absolutely no way. If anybody knows please pass it on asap. Time is important.