Capella UniversityRetaliation practices

S

I filed a complaint against Capella in 2002 with the Federal Omsbudman. The complaint was settled between Capella and myself. I applied to attend Capella in July 2018 but was never admitted after three weeks. The process, as I was told by my enrollment advisor should've only taken one week. Capella was retaliating against me for filing the complaint in 2002. I have filed a complaint with the Higher Learning Commission, Capella's accrediting body. Capella is unfair and has discriminating practices. I will not give up with my complaint.

• John Bass Oct 22, 2018

• Ca
    Capella_Staff Oct 09, 2018

Hi, Sherry. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns. Please send us an email with your name and contact information to [email protected] and we will have a team member reach out to you.

• Li
    Liltwix#3 Nov 20, 2018

@Capella_Staff do not contact leaner support they will never rule in your favor or make the teachers hold to their standards we need to protest or go before a higher agency they flunked my friend as well and she a A student she submitted her paper on time and teacher would not give credit because it was emailed, I say the federal ombudsman office because they do not have one there at Capella, they are terrible.