Canon Research GroupNot Getting paid

J Review updated:

I did my first online mystery shopping assignment on April 30, 2009, and it's now June 17, 2009 and I never got paid. They were responding to me a few times in the support section in their website, and they finally stopped communicating with me as time went on and when I started complaining I never got paid. There is no address listed in their website, only saying their near Niagara Fall, Ontario. That doesn't make sense to me. The phone number I tried calling is not good. I get an operator recording saying, The call can not be completed, please check the number and try again.

• A
      Jul 04, 2009

I applied for a job through this company as a Mystery Shopper. I got the job. Before, I started I had a question about their Agreement so, I sent the quote below to them and I never ever heard from them again:

" I do have a question regarding the Canon Research Group Agreement. The question pertains to section:

Terms and Termination:

3. The Company may terminate this Agreement and your engagement hereunder at any time prior to the expiration of this Agreement without notice, or any further payment of fees, for cause.

Can you please provide me with clarification for the above portion of the CRG contract? Does this mean that I would not be reimbursed for any shipping charges or other job charges related to a prior or current job task, if I was terminated, but had already accumulated job related charges and receipts for completed prior mystery shopping assignments?

Thank you for taking to the time to provide me with clarification. I greatly appreciate it."

My experience, little as it was, plus the person who wrote prior makes me say that Cannon Research Group is a SCAM!!!