Candy Crush Sagalevel 1291 candy crush saga

B Sep 11, 2018 Review updated:

I'm on level 1291 n it's supposed to have 40 moves but it's only been giving me 14 moves. It's impossible to win with just 14 moves. I have been playing this level for 2 days, I am very frustrated as to why this is happening. I don't want to quit playing the game because I love playing Candy Crush and i hope this can be resolved in a quick fadhion. Please advise, my email address is [protected]@aol..com. thank you very much for your interedt in my problem. Johanna

• Na
    Nancy Claar Flom Oct 11, 2018

I am having the same problem. Only 14 moves for 1291. It is impossible to beat with only 14 moves.

• Mo
    Monica Kenny Oct 19, 2018

Have you heard from anyone regarding only having 14 moves ? If you get an answer can you please post their answer. Thank you, Monica

Ana Virginia Hernandez Nov 02, 2018

I am also getting only 14 moves, so it’s impossible to pass thus level. Please reply with a solution.

• Mu
    Murielm Dec 06, 2018

14 moves. Ridiculous

• Ka
    Kathy Stone Jan 10, 2019

I am having same issue, I am on Level 1291 and it is only giving me 14 moves instead of 40 I am using a Samsung galaxy note 5 smart phone. Please help email [email protected]

• Mi
    Mi089 Jan 10, 2019

@Kathy Stone So frustrating

• Bo
    bonnie111 2 Jan 16, 2019

They just want us to pay big bucks to get extra moves to win. Not fair. No possible way to do with 14 moves. I will do it a few more times and I will have to stop because it is making me angry. This is a Game. It is not something to make you want to throw your laptop on the floor.

• Ca
    Cathy Holz Schmidt Feb 17, 2019

Feel lucky. I only have 9 moves to pass it. Talk about impossible. I wish I had 14!

• Ha
    Hadassah Kravitz Klayman Mar 25, 2019

Also have 14 moves. Not the first time the original number of moves have been reduced. They do this to make it more challenging...I have been working on this level for several days. Don't usually even come close to beating it. But I have no doubt I will eventually beat it if I keep trying.

• Pa
    Pam Forby-Tubre Apr 22, 2019

has anyone ever received a response about candy crush 1291 only 14 moves??? I am about ready to quit candy crush.

• Sw
    SWentz Jul 05, 2019

I agree with the previous comments... 14 moves is impossible. I’m ready to quit. Ridiculous!

• Cr
    Cruzer7023 Jul 18, 2019

I’m in total agreement... only 14 moves is not possible. The end of playing is coming soon.

• Ba
    Barb Gilson Jones Jul 18, 2019

Not enjoyable in any way due to the restrictions on this level. Impossible to achieve in 14 goes. Spen 3 days on this. Time to bow out. :/

• Em
    EmCh Jul 28, 2019

Believe it or not "IT IS POSSIBLE TOWIN IN 14 MOVES" I JUST DID IT. Ittook about a month but I finally succeeded. I had to use a booster or two though.