Canara Bankdebited money in a neft transaction but not credited to beneficiary's account

B

Hi,

I am having an saving account in canara bank (acc. no
[protected]) udupi town branch through which I did one neft transaction of 5000 rs.in the credit of idbi bank account no. [protected], account holder's name is anuj kulshreshtha, ifsc code for branch is ibkl0000201 and date of transaction is 16/09/2011. but till today i. e 27/09/2011 it has not been credited to the beneficiary's account nor it came back to my account.
On 21/09/2011 I complained about this to the branch officials but they told me to go to idbi bank and ask them. they are charging a service charge for every neft transaction so it is canara bank duty to cross check the transaction find the problem. if I have to go and cross check for every transaction then what is the use of online banking I can directly go and deposit the money and for what they are taking the service charge. I have also registered a complaint on canara bank's website, my complaint id is 12725. even I have written so many mails to various senior officials of canara bank. but I only got a single reply that to asking about the beneficiary's account details which I already gave to them in my first mail. I have given them the details again but after that I didn't get any reply from them. their customer care people for neft transaction complaints are not picking up the calls nor they are replying to my mails.

So I want that they should return the money back to my account along with the service charge they debited as soon as possible. and take action on the people who didn't react on the complaint.

Thanks,
Brijendra singh pal
Acc. no. [protected]
Canara bank udupi town branch
Karnataka