CanadaDrives.caSelling my identity

C

They have my bank account information they called me after applying for a lone.. And offer me a lone. But after my information. I started getting really nasty dangerous call. Like I was getting warn from my this call is very dangerous people. Then calls saying scams. Then dept collators. I don't owe a penny.. I run the numbers through the internet. Others claiming black mail. There demanding drug and threats if not delivered. Like the list goes on. I just got a new number. No one has it. When getting new phone. Was getting sales calls so number was changed. These are very bad people and put lives in danger. She told me they are in vancouver. But there area code is toronto. But she still claims she is in vancouver.