Camping World Calera ALpoor service. no sense of priority or time management.

B Aug 10, 2018

Motorhome has been at center since June 2018. A part was on hold. Instead of repairing the issues where the parts were on shelf and check for water leak in bathroom, and could complete while waiting on part they parked it and nothing was accomplished. Then I was told after I called three separate times leaving two messages for two different individuals in the service department the part was in. A week and half later I called to check status and they had not even started on the repairs!!! Almost 14 days and our motorhome was just sitting there. So instead of touching the vehicle two times now they will touch the motorhome three or more times. Camping world is such a large company hire a team to come in and train your employees. Visit other service dealerships and learn how they deal with expediting work orders. My gosh fast food restaurants even have a system where they get special orders put in a certain time frame. Hire someone that has experience and then promote from within once an individual has been trained. Camping World in Calera changes employees like a person changes phones.