Camping Worldbought a used coach that was a lemon, now cw is ignoring me and refusing to resolve the issues

K

Purchased a used coach in August 2015 from CW in Bartow/Tampa with around 38k miles on it. Had problems with it since the day I purchased it. Took it back to the dealership immediately, and they had to even come to my home to pick it up and take it back to their shop.-took them 3 times to fix it (or so I thought). Leak, generator wouldn't stay running, carpets were supposed to be cleaned, (but weren't), etc. Now, the brake lines went out while we were driving (per the CW where it was towed to- all the lines are rusted through to the point where pieces of it broke off when touching them). I have only put 75 miles on this coach since I have owned it-and keep it in covered storage. I had to have it towed to a different CW. It is been there for 5 weeks now, because I cant get a response from one of the GMs at the Bartow/Tampa store regarding correcting the issues. I have emailed and left voice mails numerous times. I purchased the unit with these existing safety issues, problems, etc, (and they obviously didn't do any type of inspections on the coach before they sold it). They are refusing to correct the problems. My family and I could have died if the brake lines went out if we were driving any faster. Classless management, shameful customer service, horrible service department. I will be taking this further up the chain. I have all documentation, emails, photos, etc. Repairs for the brake lines alone are $2k, generator still doesn't work, and underbody of coach has existing rust (a lot of it).