Camella Homes — no water!
Customer # [protected], Block 11, Lot 17 & Brgy. Tiguma, Pagadian City Zamboanga del Sur.
Hello my name is Donald James Morss residing in Michigan, USA & my wife has purchased one of your Camella Homes in Pagadian City. She went back home to the Pagadian City, Philippines last June2018. The house was turned over to her & no electric & water. We sent an email to the office & complained, 2 months after the electric was hooked up but unfortunately we still have NO WATER! My sister in-law Merlyn Rabanos kept going to the office asking when we would have water.They kept saying pretty soon or last week of the month. It's been 5 months now & still NO Water! We can't do anything inside the house like putting a new floor & remodeling inside. Right now the house is empty & nobody can live there because there's NO WATER! I hope someone at you place of business knows how to get way in there, You need to do something NOW !!Thank You..
More Camella Homes Complaints & Reviews
- Camella Properties - deception
- Camella Homes - request a refund
- Camella Homes - house and lot improvement.
- Camella Homes - condition of house at turnover
- Camella Homes - delayed house turn-over
- Camella Homes - house fully paid, camella cannot provide title
- Camella Homes - house and lot in camella montserrat lapu lapu cebu
- Camella Homes - mikaela eu, lot 16, block 42
- Camella Tierra Nevada - slow house construction
- Camella Homes - house defective