Camella Homesno water!

D Nov 08, 2018

Customer # [protected], Block 11, Lot 17 & Brgy. Tiguma, Pagadian City Zamboanga del Sur.

Hello my name is Donald James Morss residing in Michigan, USA & my wife has purchased one of your Camella Homes in Pagadian City. She went back home to the Pagadian City, Philippines last June2018. The house was turned over to her & no electric & water. We sent an email to the office & complained, 2 months after the electric was hooked up but unfortunately we still have NO WATER! My sister in-law Merlyn Rabanos kept going to the office asking when we would have water.They kept saying pretty soon or last week of the month. It's been 5 months now & still NO Water! We can't do anything inside the house like putting a new floor & remodeling inside. Right now the house is empty & nobody can live there because there's NO WATER! I hope someone at you place of business knows how to get way in there, You need to do something NOW !!Thank You..