Camelcamel 99 filters

S Mar 14, 2018 Review updated:

The new set promotional packs that you have put out recently are of a horrible quality!!! I ended up with 4 packs of them as the gas stations only had the stupid sucky promotion packs. Personally I found them to be [censor] quality compared to the normally packaged 99's.
Please never make these again!!
2EA8SE0 is the number on the bottom of the pack.

camel 99 filters

• Ka
    Kaci Thiel Mar 23, 2018

it's not just your pack. it's all of the new ones. I am now having to scour all the gas stations trying to find the only remaining original packs because these are quickly becoming the only kind available. I found a carton of the originals tonight after only having those new ones for two days and definitely noticed a nicotine high. It's obvious that these are not the same seeing as that I haven't had an actual nicotine high like that since I first started smoking. I really hope that these are not the new norm. please fix these!!!

• RemoveWithReason Mar 23, 2018

You could try not sucking on cancer sticks. Then you wouldn't need to be concerned with the quality of the garbage you waste money on every day.

• Me
    Megan Wright Mar 26, 2018

These are horrible! And after being a Camel smoker since the early 80's I am going to have to break off a long relationship that saddens. But I can't smoke these!!! What did you people do? Its not just me, its EVERYBODY I know that smokes Camel 99 and, I knew they were different the moment the new pack touched my hand. If you guys need money, I would rather you made a pack 18 or 19 then just change the product like this . I have 3 packs left and then Im switching brands :( If you decide to go back to the old "formula" email me