Cadburyunhealty chocolates

I bought about 6 chocolates from a near by store. I got Diary milk, 5 star and Munch. When I reached home and checked all the chocolates were powdery in nature and bitter to eat. I complaint to cadbury, but they said they can only replace the chocolate. I demanded for a lab test to be done as it could affect other consumers as well, but Cadbury did not take any action. They wanted to just replace the chocolates. This happened in Sep 09 but till date no action has been taken. I have called the Mumbai office which is a STD for me and spend a lot of money on telephone bills, but nobody is ready to speak to me. I try calling the toll free number but no one helps.
I have the chocolates with me and have tried number of way to put in a complaint but nobody has bothered.

unhealty chocolates

• Kh
    khushboo_1986 Oct 08, 2009

I purchased a Cadbury Five Star Fruit and Nut from Mumbai. The chocolate contained nuts that had gone bad, so they left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Jack Tolibas Feb 01, 2011

What the company are doing about their B.O. and expired Cadbury products. What are the SOPs? Pls show it to me . Thanks

• Si
    simla hotel panvel Aug 06, 2011

dear sir,
    We saleing your prodect since 39years.our agency will not giving any consectionorany gifts.last time also they didnt given chequ. so kindly take our request
    Yours sinceirly shareef

• Cb
    CBGarcia Nov 24, 2013

The afternoon of the day 24th of November of 2013, I went to the store to buy a package of cookies. As I am a big fan of the preparation for "Cadbury Hot chocolate", that day I decided to buy something completely different : the -for me completely new- biscuits " Cadbury Disgestives " .

When I came home ready to enjoy a delicious cup of hot chocolate with my cookies, everything started well ... Until I bite the third cookie. My teeth start to fight what turned out to be something like a wooden stick with a sharp tip, potentially harmful for human consumption... A bit more of a third of a wood stick inside of the cookie!!!

In short, a potential hazard to the consumer ...

Do not know what to do about it and I am feeling a little cheated by both the commercial establishment in which I have acquired the package of cookies ( Poundland ) and by the Cadbury company .

If buying a cheap a product represents a risk, at least the consumer should be warn about this in order to assume the consequences of their decisions... But as a consumer I trusted in a brand that put in risk my health and security.

I am completely in shock. I feel neglected and scorned because if that would be the case that I swallowed the piece of wood, I do not know who would have paid for the treatment and the resulting damage ...

I am still trying to find out the right place to raise this complaint apart from this one...

Thanks in advance,

CB

To contact me regarding this case, please kindly e-mail me to: [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ca
    Cadbury Customer Service Dec 03, 2013

Dear Thajan,

Kindly send us your complaint details on consumer.service.[protected]@mdlz.com, and we can take it forward from there.

Regards,
    Cadbury Consumer Service Cell

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices