The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Cadbury — unhealty chocolates
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I bought about 6 chocolates from a near by store. I got Diary milk, 5 star and Munch. When I reached home and checked all the chocolates were powdery in nature and bitter to eat. I complaint to cadbury, but they said they can only replace the chocolate. I demanded for a lab test to be done as it could affect other consumers as well, but Cadbury did not take any action. They wanted to just replace the chocolates. This happened in Sep 09 but till date no action has been taken. I have called the Mumbai office which is a STD for me and spend a lot of money on telephone bills, but nobody is ready to speak to me. I try calling the toll free number but no one helps.
I have the chocolates with me and have tried number of way to put in a complaint but nobody has bothered.
More Cadbury Complaints & Reviews
- Cadbury Dairymilk - worm in the chocolate (unexpired product)
- cadbury roasted almond variant - worms and molds
- cadbury/eclairs - new advertisement on television 'dhamaka'
- cadbury caramilk bar - different chocolate
- Cadbury Philippines - sham promo
- Cadbury - dairy milk chocolate rs 5 full box
- Cadbury - cadbury celebration
- Cadbury Dairy Milk - dairy milk oreo
- Cadbury Digestive Chocolate Biscuits - half of wood stick inside a biscuit
- Cadbury Caramilk - Glue