Cadburycadbury celebration

S Aug 28, 2018

I would like to draw the attention of the authorities that I have been frauded from a most reputed company "Cadbury". As I bought a Cadbury celebration pack from a retailer in India and it was sealed pack when I bought. But after when I opened it came up that it contained 6 products of Cadbury's instead of 7. I did attached a photo so as to show it and I ain't of a person who blames anyone just for my perks. I just want them to look upon the products more precisely.

cadbury celebration

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices