Cactus Jack's AutoInconvenience fees

D

I purchased a car from Cactus Jack's on April 1, 2009. The second day I owned the car, the driver side window fell out, the windshield wipers flew off the car on the highway, and the transmission went out along with the air conditioning. Being under warranty, I took the car in for repairs. After 5 repair visits and over 25 days in the repair shop- left with no vehicle to get to work and no loaner or rental car allowance, and verbal abuse from representatives at Cactus Jack's, they did not even test drive the car (had recorded mileage when dropped off) When legal action was threatened they told me to bring the car in and it would be repaired within 24 hours. The mechanic put a transmission from a different type of car in my car and ruined the electrical components of my speedometer, etc. The car will be gone another week- with no rental or loaner. The company will not let me speak to a manager or an owner, and the repair technician has refused to furnish ANY work orders on what has been done to the vehicle. The legal department of their company refused to call me back and I am at a loss as to what to do. This company is absolutely robbing me of money each month on my car payment- none of which has been credited for inconvenience fees.