Real Canadian Superstore

Fri:7:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:7:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Real Canadian SuperstoreArrogant and disrespectful customer service

This afternoon on February 26, 2021, I went to a Superstore located at 8195 120St, Delta. I got there around 1:30 pm. After shopping for other groceries, I went to pharmacy to buy Voltaren. But there were not any signs for pharmacy aisles, and I could not find what I wanted. So I went to the pharmacist for help, and later found it in the aisle 1. Meanwhile, I complained the "no sign" issue to the pharmacist. He told me that he had asked for this for a long time too, and wanted me to go to complain this to the customer service. At around 2 pm, I paid all my groceries and went to the customer service to complain about the problem. The young lady who was working there was very argumentative, insisting there were signs in the pharmacy aisles. So she demanded me to go back to check it. So I did. But again, no signs were observed at all. I went back to the customer service and told the lady there were absolutely no signs there. So she called her supervisor. The supervisor agreed with the lady behind desk, and ordered me go back to the pharmacy to check again. I asked them to come with me. But they refused. So I went back by myself to the pharmacy aisles again. Once more, I did not see any signs. This time, I had enough and asked for their manager when I came back to the customer service. The manager showed up finally, and followed me to the pharmacy. And she did not find any signs either. So we went back to the customer service. The manager told the two ladies there were no signs. Even at this moment, they still insisted there were signs. I told the manager the two ladies owned me an apology for abusing me back and forth multiple times. While the manager did apologize to me, the two ladies did not show any sign of feeling sorry and refused to apologize for their misbehavior.

I have been feeling so miserable during the whole day after that. The two ladies who are working for customer service did not show any professional quantification. Instead, they are so arrogant and disrespectful. Their "non-apology" attitude made me feel so bad. And I believe I will not be the only victim of their unprofessional behavior.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Real Canadian Superstore — Can product & customer non-service

Disgraceful so-call "guaranteed lowest prices" supermarket! Real Canadian Superstore in North Delta...

Delta

Real Canadian Superstore — 100 g. tins sockeye salmon

LUDICROUS & INSANE PRICING! Price gouging at it's absolute WORSE! Real Canadian Superstore in North...

Delta