C4 Connections / AT&Tcarl blust

If you are considering working as a at&t contractor in birmingham, and the guy on the other end of the line tells you he is from c4 connections authorized saes agent and his name is carl blust run!

These guys are slick and very good at what they do - and he will steal from you.

Don't get me wrong. At&t is legitimate and there is a lot of money to be made by hard working contractors. You should understand.

I am not bitter about selling the product. Since leaving c4 I have hooked up with another contractor and am doing great. I actually get paid and I dont have to listen to somebody drop the f-bomb in meetings everyday. That gets really old and I hope whoever is reading this won't fall into his trap. This guy has black teeth talking about how he use to be a meth-head, but then if one of us do bad he go's off on you infront of everybody and ridicule you. This was very embarrassing and I didn't even want to hit the field because he will make you feel like crap. The man says he has $750, 000 in the bank when he looks like a homeless person. Yea right the he's full of you know what.

He will get you into the business, show you how to sell then...
Let the cheating begin.

You're fired after your next complaint. Or fired if your late to his meetings what a jerk

If you are good they'll offer you a gm position - they still won't pay you what they owe you, they'll just keep dangling the carrot. If you still make noise - you're fired - then they drop the real bomb - their independant contractor agreement states they keep all of your money for 90-180 days for chargebacks.

Myself and half a dozen other past agents are putting together a class action suit against c4 connections and carl blust.

Bama

U. S. A

• Mo
    Mohach Aug 25, 2016

AT&T U-verse is a great service except when it comes to dealing with the billing.

For the past six month I have never seen my bill at zero. After paying the bill on time and multiple calls to the CS department, the issue was never fixed.

They promise compensation but it never shows or they apply a credit to someone else's account. But the issue was never fixed.

My advise to anyone thinking of switching to U-verse DON'T SAVE YOUR MONEY AND TIME.

• Ga
    Ganor Aug 25, 2016

Just installed u verse bundle with cell phone to receive ONE bill. so far i have a bill for cell phone and another for u verse the amounts to $180.00 instead of $99+tax. I have talked to 4 different people that kept repeating the bill breakdown not explaining why i have separate bills for twice as much. Also been lied to about a deal to keep my land line for $10.00 a month (No outgoing calls, just alarm system) and received a bill for $65.20. So tried to disconnect the land line, i have been put on hold for 15-20 min at the time to fined the department or person to help with that seems like nobody wants to disconnect a service so they lie instead.

• Thanks at&t for changing the ways you can screw your customers! Your new $5 fee for paying in person with a real person is just another fine way to show how like you really care about those of us who do have have been good customers.
    Forcing you customers that you already charge to much for a service that cuts out drops our calls, and now ending the human interaction while paying you our monthly bill. No you may not have my bank account #, no you may not have my credit card #, no i will not pay you with a check! No you will no longer be my phone company when my contract runs out. I have been pissed on, over charged, harassed via text to get me to add text, had others use you to harass me when you did not make sure the person calling in was me when some one claimed the phone was lost or stolen. Your postal ads that come % times a week even after being asked to stop, your tv ads that out right lie about your coverage areas, your map that is an out right fraud and false advertising! Your u - verse tv that it dark the fact that you charge people for local hd tv that is free over the air the fact that when it is installed that only av wires are hooked up and 480 not 1080 is sent to the set but you still charge your customers for 1080. Your dsl cuts out 2 to 3 times a day in southern flint but by the way you bill us you would think that you have more then enough cash flow to fix the problem. But for the 6 months this problem has persisted. At&t you have thought comcast well on how to screw over customers. They to think they are above the law just as you feel. Clearly it is better for you to over charge your customers and commit mail fraud and just pay your fines. Thanks for doing what you can do to force me to the 3g network before my contract is up. Your customer service saying this is our new policy to charge you $5 to pay in person is a new low. You could not keep my account safe! And there is no way in hell i would let you have my cc# or bank account#. When customer service say there is nothing i / we can do. Then your clearly no long wish to be my provider! Your screw you customer fee is just the final straw. Your fired!!!

• Me
    Mefiro Aug 18, 2016

My long battle with at&t is as follows. I was with Sprint for 8 years, switched over to at&t because my brother bought me an iphone, 1st Gen, (huge mistake I know)...for $400. The phone sucked! Heavy as lead, poor sound quality, the camera was a joke, texting was impossible, even the seam line would catch in your facial hair and pull it out! Ouch!!! Then guess what, 2 months later they come out with the $200 model. Toting it on their commercials like it's the 2nd coming of the best phone ever. Business ethics much!? Way to throw that in our faces, and grin while doing so. Bascially saying, hey! Here's something better for $200 less, so screw the other 2 million of our customers that paid too much. Nice guys, really?! Then I drop it and the screen cracks, wonderfull. When you shape a phone like a bar of soap I'm sure you're bound to drop it, and as soon as you bend over to pick it up the cell company knows just what to do, just like a prison shower scene! Then I made the mistake of buying their "quicksilver" broadband USB wireless internet contraption. Poor (1 out of 5 bars) reception, in the dead center of Phoenix, AZ- not the sticks!

Never connected, always dropped my connection when I had one, just the worst device ever. I return it to the store within my 30 day buyer remorse period and they try and tell me I'm a day late. I say, "no this is the UPS tag they put on my door on Aug 6th, not the 5th! Jerks. Now at&t somehow has a $117 dollar bill for less than one months use!!! I get a RECALL letter two days later in the mail for the device and call at&t basically telling them to shove the charges you know where and that I'm not paying them for a junk device and no service. I'm a happy tmobile customer now by the way.

• Or
    orville Krieg Aug 15, 2016

I just put my complaint in another box similar to this! Contact me and I will give you all of the same information. Previous "solution" you offered did not work. What is your next "solution"?
    Orville Krieg
    585 Ssky Harbor Dr. # 125
    Clearwater, FL 33759
    [protected]
    [email protected]

• Le
    LEXI2080 Aug 11, 2016

We had an ice storm in Western Ky. All telephone service (residential) were out due to downed lines. I understand the hard work that it took to reinstall service after this disaster. My complaint starts on January 27, 2009 when my service goes out. My neighbors telephones were up and running within a week. Febuary 24, 2009, i'm still without service residental or dsl. I had 4 at&t representatives come to my home. They were Field Workers and apologize because, for some odd reason, they connected everyone's line back up to their homes except for mine. I went a very very long time without telephone or dsl and now i'm receiving a bill. When I call to speak to an at&t represenative (name Rahema) she was very rude. She would not let me explain my situation. when i asked to speak to her supervisor she said that she didn't have one.lol. This is just one of my MANY MANY COMPLAINTS. AT&T HAS GIVEN ME TERRIBLE SERVICE!

• Ec
    E Cleveland Aug 11, 2016

On Feb.5, 09 I contacted AT&T to inquire on a special they had on Cable, Phone and TV package deal. I was giving a package deal price and with a free DLS9 since other co.'s offered it) and I would also get a rebate check for $125. Feb.6th I received an ad from AT&T for better rates and a bigger rebate check.. I called on the 9th to inquire and was told the orig. special deal price wasn't correct and they would not honor it so I cancelled the who deal on the 9th.NONE of the service was NEVER installed in my home. Mar.2, 09 I received a bill for $151.84 for services. I called and explained to them I cancelled the service and NEVER RECEIVED it. They said they would credit my account. A few days later I received another bill and I emailed them and repeated the who deal over. They e-mailed me back and they would take care of it. March 26, 09 I received a bill $167.95 now the bill went up. I called and spoke to Ms.Miles at 9:43 A.M. she said the bill showed a$0 BAL. Today, April 13, 09 I receive a bill for $167.95 from NCO Collection service. I called again today, and was told the bill showed $0. Back on Feb.9, 09 and was told a supervisor would contact me. As of now I have heard nothing.
    MY ADVISE; beware of At&T they have offices all over and each time my call went to a different office and no one knew anything and passed it on.. I have a very high credit score now they could really upset it...
    NONE of the services was installed...

• Al
    Alice M Banks Aug 10, 2016

Cingular Wireless (the new AT&T)

Cingular/AT&T rips consumers off who use their plan through charging you .45 cents a minute even if you begin a phone call 1 minute before your actual nights and weekend minutes begin.

I have an account with cingular and began a call at 8:59 PM -one minute before my nights and weekend minutes begin and was charged 45 cents for 36 minutes of talk time ($16.20). This is nothing but a consumer rip off by Cingular wireless (the new AT&T).

Cingular rips consumer off through via this method.

Mickelos Card Aug 10, 2016

I'm a long time residential customer with Bellsouth/ATT 40 years. There's a charge on my bill for inside repairs $85.00. I did a self check on all equipment inside the home before calling for service. The technician came to my address and check the outside lines on the telegram pole. I left prior to them arriving to go to work and no one was there to greet them. Wen I returned home I found a note stating they needed to get inside to determine the problem but when I picked up the phone it was working. I have a six foot fence surrounding my property. The tech never was granted access nor entrance to my address!!!

• Ci
    Cindy Aug 08, 2016

Oh I so empathize with every word you wrote! I am so sorry this happended to you. However you nor I will ever hear these words from At & t! Thanksgiving morning went to sign in on the internet, we had a "no provisions" huh???? We were told they did not believe that we were who we said we were and we would have to fax our id's to them. Um ok, cant anyone fax anything??? We called in from our landline phone, had serial numbers of modems and so forth but that was not good enough for them. So we had no internet access for our 4 day holiday.

Terrible, Terrible Company. We had our cable company cancel the account with them (to port our number over, otherwise if we cancelled ourselves At & T would not let us port our number over. So glad to be getting rid of this company!!! Not another DIME from us.

YOu take care. Cancel with them, then better days will be ahead.

• Valerie Aug 08, 2016

We signed up for AT & T's bundled services packages because it claimed to offer the convenience of one call and one bill for telephone, hi-speed internet, and satellite TV. It has been a nightmare. AT & T entered the wrong information on the work order for Dish Network so the installer brought the wrong equipment. Dish brought out the wrong equipment on their second and third trips, as well. AT & T was a no show on their first appointment and when the technician did show up we learned AT & T had fowled up both our telephone service and sent the wrong equipment for our internet service. To top it off they billed us for the wrong equipment and for 3 installation visits. All told, between my wife and I, we burned up 5 vacation days sitting at home waiting for a Dish Network or AT & T technician and spent countless hours on the phone being bounced back and forth between AT & T and Dish because neither was willing to take ownership of the issues. I responded to an e-mail from Dish offering a referral reward for recommending Dish to our friends and family. Surprisingly I actually got a response from a Miguel in their customer service department and via e-mail Miguel worked with me to get credits issued to our account and shipping labels sent to us so I could return the wrong Dish Network equipment. I thought the nightmare had finally ended. No such luck. I have an e-mail from Miguel dated 10/1/08 stating $449 had been credited back to our account. I have a check posted to our account by AT & T for the remaining balance on 10/3/08. On 10/10/08 (Friday) we received a past due notice from AT & T, dated 10/7/08, stating that if we did not pay the outstanding balance by 10/13/08 our service would be interrupted. On Monday morning, 10/13/08. I called AT & T and spoke with a Ms. Cotter. After finding the correct account she confirmed AT & T had received our check and confirmed credits to our account totaling $449 -- actually leaving a CREDIT due us of $19. Let me say this again -- by AT & T's own records they owed us $19. Ms. Cotter also confirmed our check and all the credits were posted to our account prior to 10/7/08, the date of the past due notice. She could not explain why the letter had been sent. Tonight, Thursday, October 16, my wife and I settled in to watch our favorite TV show and 30 minutes into the program the service was abruptly replaced by a message stating our subscription does not allow access to certain programming and gave the phone number for Dish Network. Upon calling Dish I learned AT & T had issued an interrupt order on our service for non-payment and had locked out the account. Here's the icing on the cake -- the only people authorized to re-establish our service are AT & T's accounts payable department and they are CLOSED. I have to call back during THEIR normal business hours.

Laney Aug 05, 2016

They aren't making "mistakes"!!! They add it on there because any month that you don't notice it or decide to let it go, is an extra month of revenue for them. I use to work for them! There are no mistakes, every charge down to the penny that they add on a customers bill is calculated all the way up to the highest management level. Why do you think that the "rebates" they offer aren't instantaneous...because and I quote this from one of our trainers..."the rebates are after the fact because it's been proven that 40% of consumers don't take the time to return the rebates or follow-up...". So continue asking for the "mistake" to be corrected. Don't bother talking to a rep...ask to speak directly to a supervisor...don't let the rep talk you out of it. Take the supervisors name and call back number and follow-up again w/in 48hrs because the supervisors are also told to sit on these customer complaints hoping "again" that the customer will give up. Cha Ching!!!

noha Aug 05, 2016

very nice store i writing to home work thx

• Valerie Aug 05, 2016

I live on 216 st and 147 ave in Miami. There are 4 blocks here that have no DSL cable and therefore we have to use Dial up.

I have made endless calls and am promised for over two years now that we will soon get it.

It is available to the North South East and West of us so we do not understand why we cannot get access. We have spoken to technician from AT&T and have gotten no answers. We do not want to by Satellite high speed connection as it is expensive and we have a right as a resident to have access to utilities that are available to the public.

Micheline Rauch Aug 05, 2016

A few year ago, my son put an ad in the Yellow Pages for his business. The telephone company then owned by BellSouth made a mistake and added his advertisement to my phone bill (different phone numbers). I called them up and they changed it and sent him his own bill. When AT&T took over, the first month they made the same mistake. I called them up and they fixed it. 3 months later they made the same mistake again and they fixed it again. Back in March 08 they made the same mistake again, I called them up again explaining the same thing over and over again. Now my son does not live at my house, he has his own address. Not only did they not fix it, but today I'm looking at the fourth month in a row and they are still charging me for his bill along with all the interests along with it. I have called them every single month, talked to a different person each time. The last one even said it was fixed... I will report them to the Better Business Bureau and everybody I can think of.

Today I ordered a new service from Brighthouse for 6-16-08 and I assure you that I will never do business with them again.

Micheline Rauch

• Ok
    oklahoma-girl-2012 Aug 02, 2016

So me and my husband moved into a home, my father in law previously owned. Immediately we noticed a problem with the internet. We kept losing service, and the modem was over heating, so a call to AT&T had a tech out with in the next morning, he gave us a new modem and ran a new line in a spare room we had. Three weeks went by and we again experienced losing service, this time however, a page popped up saying IP address issue. In order to fix this issue, we had to reset the modem and the device the internet was on, sometimes it was the phone other times the computer. Three weeks later, I finally got sick and called another tech out this one ran all new wires, and said that would fix the problem. It didn't not even a week later I called and yet another tech was sent out, or so we were told. We waited twelve hours and no one showed. I called and was told someone would be there the next day, but me and my husband both had to work, so I called in to work. I waited eight hours before some one finally showed only for them to hand me a new modem and said for me to try that, then left, leaving me to install it myself. I had no clue how so I waited and had my computer saavy husband do it. The problem seemed solved for two weeks, but surprise surprise it started again. I called AT&T today, and was told someone could be out tomorrow, and when I informed them I had to work and wouldn't be able to be there, they then said, I had to wait three weeks before a tech could be sent. When I asked to speak to a manager I was put on hold for over twenty minutes, then as soon as the manager got on, the call was "disconnected". Ten minutes later someone called me back. So as if this on going issue isn't enough, they then, make me wait a ridiculous amount of time for the continuous crap service. I'm looking into cutting off my services with them completely. Rude customer service, crappy service, complete and total lack of actual effort put forth by all involved with the company isn't worth any service offered by this company.

• Lo
    lori Aug 01, 2016

Totally due to harrassing telemarketers, credit collection agengies/rippoff companies (which i do not owe!) & Texas State Hiway patrol fundraising (fake too) calling & calling, that I had my homephone of about 12 yrs. just flat out turned off. Cancelled. Ended...I blame the telephone company for allowing bogus companies untold limits to NEW phone # after # after #!!!...The DoNotCall list doesnt work either...I will just dissappear like the fake companies do...no # for me means no crummy companies calling!

• Ru
    Ruby Aug 01, 2016

Today, I called AT & T to upgrade internet modem, router and service. To my surprise the sales person informed me that currently I was being charged 4.00 per month for service I did not have or want. Over 4 years ago, I dropped my unlimited long distance that I had not been using. Not only was I not using it, I could not use it if I wanted to. ”It was blocked”. Because I am so busy, I pay my bills on line, without viewing. Well perhaps I did not realize that I was missing $4.00, since it is such a small amount. But to find out that this was added on my bill in 2006 without my knowledge, I was very disturbed. I would consider that STEALING. When I called Customer Service today, they said there was nothing I they could do, since I should have viewed my bill. Well, I guess that could be my fault, since I just trusted them not to add services without my approval. I mostly did not view my bills. They had been basically about the same for quite some time. Whenever there was a small rise, I figured it was due to all those extra TAXES that we pay. I told the customer service lady that even if I wanted to dial long distance, I would not be able to since I DID NOT HAVE SERVICE. Do you know what she told me? She said that I should have called a technician to repair and service that I never knew I had, nor gave permission to be charged for from the beginning. Why would I call a repair man to fix my car that I don't even own??? That surely does not make sense!!! I am so bothered that even just $4.00 added up in 1 year, but for 2 years without my permission. YES, IT IS STEALING! Wow, do they not have any moral obligation to do what is right? I have not spoken to AT&T for over 4 years when I dropped that Long Distance service. Why would they take it upon themselves to add it 2006 and not allow me to have the benefit of using it from home. IT SURE DOES NOT MAKE SENSE, DOES IT? Now, I am presently looking to change, service completely; phone & DSL. Is AT&T that desperate to make a buck?

• Pa
    Pam Aug 01, 2016

I was just reading all the complaints about AT&T and their "promotion rebate offers." I thought I was alone in this mess! I signed up for phone and internet service in July 2007. It is May 2008 and I still have not received a dime they promised me. I should have received $49.99 for the equipment rebate and $50 each for the phone and internet service. I sent in the paperwork for the equipment rebate and waited. I called and thought the "help" I received was adequate. So I waited again... another 2 months before I called again to check the status. This time I was told that it hadn't processed yet and she would escalate it to her supervisor, which could take up to 2 weeks to hear anything. As you can tell from it being almost a year, I still haven't received anything. I have called repeatedly about the service rebates too, still nothing!

The rebates were only one issue I had with AT&T. It took 5 months for them to finally fix my billing. I ordered my internet service with the wireless router. When I received my shipment it contained a regular modem. I called and they sent the correct router but also included a wireless card (which I did not order.) I returned the modem using the provided return UPS label. I received my next bill and I still had a charge on their for the modem, even though they had received it over 3 weeks previously. Then I noticed I had also been charged $55 for the wireless card. I called again to have that removed and they said I would have to return the card. Again I used the return UPS label provided and sent the box back - this time only containing the very expensive card. Thank goodness for UPS tracking! It was received by their shipping office on 25 Sep 07. When I called they said it hadn't been 'processed' yet by receiving so they couldn't remove the amount from my bill. I called the next week and again received the same answer. Deshaun was the next person I spoke with, again the same answer. This was getting old. They would even put me on hold "to check the status with receiving." Finally on 27 Nov, Florita called the receiving dept and said they had processed the return and the $55 refund would appear on my next bill. Finally I received a truthful answer and my Dec bill was finally correct!

I have never been so unhappy and discontent with a company. Unfortunately, I also have my cell phone service with this company. I wish they had never merged with Cingular! I can't write how displeased I am.

JANET WELLY Aug 01, 2016

I signed up for At and T internet services in February of 2008, over 2 and a half mos ago and have called three times, stating the rebate check should be coming within four - 6 wks. It has been nearly three mos now. Called At and t on Monday, 5-5-08 and spoke with three separate people, who kept transferring me to another person. They gave me a boggus number that was not even an operating number any longer.

Do I have to go to the Attorney General or to the communications board to receive this 50 dollar check. They misrepresented themselves per phone stating this was a fantastic internet offer with telling me about the rebate that never came.

Please advise what my next step to receive this check. I have no qualms about calling or writing to the Ohio attorney general's office to have this taken care of properly.

Thank-you!!

Jack555 Aug 01, 2016

Paradise Valley Mall At&t, in Phoenix, Az. has the worst customer service. They do not want to do anything. They do not want to help the customer, they are rude, they have no manners towards the customers, especially Amber, the Supervisor. She is a horrible supervisor, and has a very bad attitude. She is a bad person. I feel like she is a cursed person for At&t. At&t would be the best place without her.
    At&t near Oakridge Mall, San Jose, Calif. has an amazing customer service. All the At&t stores has good customer service.

Sadie Hill Aug 01, 2016

I will not answer any questions from a company, in this USA, that asks if I will PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. This country speaks English, and if another people come here, they must speak it too. Don't call me anymore. If I get fed up with this company, att, then I will cancel; til then, I will use it cause I have to, but I will not talk to any company rep.

Laney Aug 01, 2016

Any complaint that you plan on throwing at a huge corporation like AT&T that could care less if you you’ve been a customer for 30 yrs, 3 yrs or 3 days... they could care less and it’s time someone was on the consumers side because the customer is calling for help and the company is making millions of your hard earned money and your lack of knowledge to what rights you actually do have. I’m here to give you 100% free advise. don’t want to make a single penny of this just ask that you have a bit of patience with the reps that take your calls... they’re getting beat up by the customers and all they can do if follow policy plus management is constantly on their butts to make overly inflated quotas. I’m here to help the consumer since I’ve spent so many years seeing he consumer get shafted and everyone up the management line of att is fully aware of it. You need answers... ask me... I worked there over six years and have seen everything. It’s time to take back control and don’t just blindly follow what the big corporate guns tell us. Talk to me and I’ll give you 100% free advise on how to fix it. Good Luck!!

Josh Aug 01, 2016

Please refer all questions to us during our normal business hours of M-F 8am-10pm EST at [protected]. Any user who violates their user agreement with pay the maximum ealry termination fee on all servives, so take my advice and give us a call first people.

Thank you for choosing AT&T to be your service provider. We value you as a customer and look forward to solving any problems you may have.

Laney Aug 01, 2016

Of course...I agree...call ATT so that you can get as much of a runaround as any human being can possibly bare to stand but the best advise is to always...ALWAYS request to speak to a supervisor ON THE SPOT. Make sure you get the full name of anyone you speak to from the moment they get on the line because there are top selling reps that management is fully aware of how they are scamming customers but do nothing about it because they are banking for the company. They will tell you that a supervisor will get back to you within 24-48 hrs but don't take that for an answer because that is what the poor rep on the other end of the line is being told to tell you. Insist to speak to a supervisor...that's why they make the big bucks for sitting around all day!!! Wait on the line till they get you a supervisor and then make sure you get the supervisors name & phone number directly. If they haven't called you back withing 24-48 hrs to tell you they fixed the problem...CALL THEM DIRECTLY UNTIL IT'S FIXED. Also, remember to request your credits back to initial day ATT started the screw up because on many occasion they tell you..."you'll see the credit on your next bill..." but it will just be from the day that you last called because none of these "mistakes" are by accident. The company counts on the fact that although they are going to give you credit for the "mistake" any time frame they don't credit back is $ in their pocket. Remember...if they can keep .01 of due credit to the customer times 1, 000, 000 customers in one month...you do the math...that's $1, 000, 000 times 12 months...$12, 000, 000 a year more for the company just for a "mistake". At that to all the prorated charges that they won't credit back plus rebates that mysteriously disappear or are no longer valid...boys and girls...we're talking into the hundreds of millions. And what's even sadder is that the elderly clients are the ones being taken most advantage of. Again, any advise I'm giving you here is absolutely free and any of this information can be located by any of you with just a little research. Good Luck!!

jason Aug 01, 2016

they tell me there is no froud and they want me '
    to pay 2000.00

Michael J Tyler Aug 01, 2016

I have had DSL service since 2001, but caught big hell since January 0f this year. I sent in all necessary paperwork for my DSL modem rebate $50 back 9n 2006 and here it is Aug 2008, and no rebate. I stopped even looking for it.

• Ka
    Kailash Patra Aug 01, 2016

Several time I requested over phone for getting the rebate back from AT&T, but every time they say it is under processing. It is past 8-9 months now, hope it will never happen.

• Bu
    BudHopkins Aug 01, 2016

I have AT&T Internet Ultra service for $32.95 per month. I only get to use it in the early to late evening (after 5PM). Although it mostly runs like a champ during the day (when I'm mot there), it runs a a pitiful 156 Kbps. Bits, not Bytes!! that is about one tenth the speed I would expect. I have complained many nights. They run me thru the hoops, plugging and unpluggging, etc. wasting my time and doing nothing about the problem.

AT&T has held up progress in the US while countries like Finland and even China leap ahead because they do not have to drag a dinosaur like AT&T along. Other DSL-like providers cannot serve me because AT&T hold my area.

• Fr
    Frank J.Nosek Aug 01, 2016

Having AT&T as my provider for Internet service for a long time. Now AT&T keeps notifying me that my password is not acceptable. Yet prior to this time it has always been acceptable. And this very irritating as it is denning me my E-mails. I would like to see this corrected as I did not have this problem before.

• Do
    Dorothy Lerner Aug 01, 2016

Bay Area Collection Company is calling me very often, claiming that I owe a final bill of $200.00 to AT&T. I need to know if that bill is for a time frame before I changed service to a cable company. I have been unable to find the final bill that the collection company maintains was sent to me. I am asking for a bill from AT&T that contains the beginning and end service dates for which AT&T claims I owe a payment. Respectfully submitted by Dorothy Lerner

• Am
    amf810 Aug 01, 2016

I really wonder how ATT can get away with those commercials saying they have coverage for over 96% of Americans or whatever they said in it. I dont live in the middle of nowhere, I live in downtown Boston and getting a signal for more than about three minutes is impossible. If you go into a building, no matter what type of building it may be there is no connection, no connection for 3G or data connection and its the same when you walk outside. I feel like I have to walk around with a twelve foot antennae to get any connection from this company. Im not sure if it is like this in any other city but if you are an ATT customer in the boston area, forget about it, your phone will be a useless device

• Re
    Rebecca E. Wilson Aug 01, 2016

I applied for DSL Service over the internet for our home in Owensboro. Bell South offered a $75 rebate for the modem if you applied on-line. I did. After months passed, AT&T took over Bell South. I inquired about the $75.oo and was told that it would still be provided... just watch the AT&T rewards site and it should be available sometime in Jan. When I contacted AT&T today... I was told there is no record of that reward... but it's ok because they will provide a credit for the amount of the modem that I have already paid ($15.00). This is not satisfactory...

• Do
    Donita McElroy Aug 01, 2016

I am a small business owner who has used AT&T/bellsouth yellow page ads since 1991. About 4 years ago I added an internet ad for one year was disappointed with the response and canceled the internet ad the next year at renewal with no problem. I again tried an internet ad in 2007 and was again disappointed with the response and decided to only renew two of my in column ads for 2008. The sells rep was very insistant about keeping the internet ad and I told him not just once but multible times I do not want the internet ad. He wrote up my contract showing the two incolumn ads and under internet there were two stars. I made an assumption that zeroed out the ad. My new ad and payment starts July 08 and the internet ad was on my bill. I called and told the person at AT&T what had happened. I was deceived by their sell rep into signing for an internet ad I had repeatly told him I did not want. She told me because I signed the contract she could do nothing. I told her he had no intentions of taking off the internet ad and lied to me. She refused to delete the ad from the internet and the charges from my bill. The charge amounts to $98/month. I ask to speak with a manager and she said they had very set rules and they could do nothing for me. I insisted on speaking with a manager and she said she would have someone call me. I was never contacted by a manager. I have only had trouble with my yellow page ad once in the past when they put the wrong address in my ad. I am an excellent customer and have never missed a payment .

manycats Aug 01, 2016

We switched to AT&T less than a month ago. My son got an LG Optimus and within 2 weeks, the back of the phone displayed a cracking pattern as if it had been heated and cooled rapidly. He did NOT drop the phone, and he did NOT place it in the oven and then the freezer. We inferred that the battery must have overheated.
    We took the phone back to the AT&T store in Douglasville, where the guy who met us at the door said it ”looked pretty cool like that“ and gave us the warranty department's phone number... (great customer service so far). We called the warranty department, and after a lengthy (and, up to that point, helpful) conversation, the woman told us they would have to send us a replacement phone and we would send them the damaged phone. Their technicians would examine it and see if there was any evidence that the battery had overheated and had caused the back to crack. If they found no such evidence, however, they would say that the damage was due to “‘physical damage” and it would not be covered under the warranty. Which meant that they would send it back to us and charge us $545 for the phone!
    “But what if we sent the other phone back to you?” I asked, foolishly expecting a reasonable answer.
    “You could do that, but there would be no guarantee you would get credit for it.”
    SAY WHAT???
    So unless they find what they believe to be proof of defect, we end up paying $545. Now, I KNOW no “physical damage” occurred here. But what do you think the odds are that they would find proof beyond a reasonable doubt? Uh… they work for AT&T…they want to make money for AT&T. Sounds like we are guilty until proven innocent here. Personally, I cannot afford to make a $545 bet…if I could, I would go to the nearest race track and at least enjoy watching the bet play out.
    No way that we can win here. So I told my son to keep the phone with the pretty cracks and hope for the best. You know…when we had Verizon and we brought back a phone under warranty because it wasn’t working right….THEY GAVE US ANEW PHONE On TE SPOT and didn’t subject us to a trial with little chance of acquittal. Guess that’s why Verizon costs more. You get what you pay for.
    Why did I expect more from AT&T?

• Valerie Aug 01, 2016

On July 14, sign up for Elite DSL service from AT&T that was easy right, online no problem. Got my day for activation for the 28th of the same month, still cool. Monday the 28th arrived and connected everything fine, one user play online games, download patches all good. Day after my sons arrived home, we all got online to play online multiplayer games DSL drops unable to recover. Good thing I haven't cancel my cable broadband so we were back online played on. Tried to reconnect dsl unable to. Friday called to cancel, rep 1 sorry sir I don't do Nevada, rep 2 same, rep 3 is probably a problem with your phone line, brand new subdivision I doubt it, cancel I said. About a free month, after what you said no thanks cancel. Well I don't do Nevada again I was transfered. Rep 4 your service been cancel and will receive a credit cool thanks. At&T is playing a bad game with their customer, that is if you want to cancel anything they going to try to irate you and see if your drop the call or just change your mind. I figure I order something and is not working out of the box then I don't need you service. Buyer be aware.

• Valerie Aug 01, 2016

I signed up for unlimited long distance through AT&T when they merged with bell South. I was misled and told that my bill would only be a couple dollars higher. My bill went up $20.00 for a partial month. I then canceled the long distance on 5/16/07. I have since requested numerous times that the long distance service be removed form my phone but they refuse stating it will remain on my phone just make sure no one uses it. There have been calls show up on our bill that were not made by us. I have never encountered having to keep a service I no longer want nor need.

• Na
    Nancy Dickinson Aug 01, 2016

In October, 2013, we moved to our current house. Our old phone number was cancelled and a new number was issued, but we were charged for the old and for the new phone lines for the following year. When I first realized there may have been a mistake, about 2 mos after moving, I called at & t and explained the mistake. An at & t employee told me that the old number was being used as the policy numer on the new account and that that was a correct billing for the new phone lines.
    I didn't realize that you were charging me for the old and the new lines, in error, because I believed the woman who answered my inquiry. Also, I have many services through at&t; 2 cell phones, Directv through at & t Uverse, our internet coverage, and our home phone lines. I receive many different bills for these services each month.
    We have paid about $50.00 per month for at least 12 month in error. This adds up to $600.00. We paid in good faith and should be reimbursed in good faith.
    I spoke to an at & t employee and was told I could only be reimbursed for 2 months. This is not acceptable. You are a multi-
    million dollar company, and I am just a retired person on a small fixed income. This is a mistake made on your part, and I paid my bills regularly. Please reconsider and return the total of my payments. I received no services for these charges. I have been a trusted customer for over 11 years. Please be a trusted company.
    Thank you.

in June but I keep getting billed and have call 3 times already

On
    hold 19 minutes to talk with customer service

Not
    the right person I need billing,

Auto recording

The
    clerk argues so I am asking for manager now 39 minutes, I have a meeting
    at 7PM, time now is 6:31 PM

I tell
    the manager I am documenting the experience and posting it on facebook and
    twitter, time elapsed 47 minutes, clerk says my name is Camilla. Raul

My
    recurring charges should not be more than 29.67 – I auto pay monthly abt
    32.00

Ralf
    was very helpful, He removed all the error amount time elapsed 1 hr 01
    minutes,

I
    explained to him that the customer Account setup system is not talking to
    your billing system which I think is Amdocs. He realized that and said
    thank you for pointing it out to me.

I know
    this because I worked for T Mobile and we made sure we had visibility
    across the landscape.

Case Ref
    F39854661

10:05pm internet still not back, called technical support,

She is running test, and the modem is trying to reconnect

She asked me to reboot, I did and waiting, time elapsed now
    16 minutes.

After rebooting a few times and unplugging few times I was
    able to connect after 34 minutes on the phone.

Update
    October 11

TV bill appears again

AT&T U-verse TV U-family $62.0
    I will call billing

• Ly
    Lynnette Hawkins Aug 01, 2016

On 8/27/07 I received my DSL High Speed Internet modem and activated my service. On 9/12/07 I mailed in my rebate activation sticker to AT&T CSI Rebate, PO Box 7000, Orem, UT [protected]. On 2/13/08 I called [protected] and they said they had no record and I was put on hold and they said they found my rebate but it would have to be filed as received 9/18/07 and to call back in 4-6 weeks with case ID # [protected]. I called back today 3/7/08 and they said it was rejected on 3/3/08 but did not know why and to call customer service. I talked to five different people before I finally got a lady who seemed to really want to help me. I was put on hold and she came back and asked if it was a new service or an existing service. I told her it was new. She put me on hold again and came back and said "she didn't know this until just now but I would not get my rebate because he signed up for month to month service instead of locking in for a year. I was not told that at the time I got the promotion in the mail and called in. It is also not on the instruction card anywhere and is also not on their website. She acknowledged that it wasn't and was sorry and asked if I wanted to upgrade my high speed internet service. I said no and I told her I hate rebates and if AT&T wasn't going to honor it they shouldn't even offer it. If I get a card in the mail asking me if I want to be a part of a class action law suit I will say yes.

Signed,