Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.scottsmarketplace.com Complaints & Reviews

www.scottsmarketplace.com - Arizona, Scottsdale / bracelets didn't look the same on the website

N1
N1GhTm4r3 on Jul 25, 2015

I bought two bracelets from the company www.scottsmarketplace.com. They looked so nice and shining on the website, but when I opened the package I found two small, colourless bracelets. They didn’t look the same as it was on the pictures. I wasn’t happy with the purchase and I contacted the seller. I explained him that the purchase wasn’t the same as I saw it on the website. The seller refused to help me and told that he wouldn’t return money because of some obscure causes. So, beware that the pictures and real bracelets look too different.

www.scottsmarketplace.com - Arizona, Scottsdale / I got nothing from them. Scam.

Bi
Binny on Jun 22, 2015

I recently bought some items from the company www.scottsmarketplace.com. I got some fake info and receipt, and it was horrible experience to deal with them. They sent me email, where it was mentioned that they would send everything on time and would provide info, but unfortunately they failed. No info, no delivery and the seller suddenly stopped to deal with me. Really strange and stupid situation.