Celebrity Smiles Complaints & Reviews

Celebrity SmilesFraud

My wife had 4 dental implants, implanted. The original dentist had charged $9000 for this procedure. After healing she returned to fnd a new dentist working at the office, and now was told that instead of another $5000 to provide the teeth for the implants, it would now be $7900. The office only employs the dentist he does not own it. They now want to upswell us and would not agree to finish her work. They know that now she is in an aukward situation and are trying to take advantage. When we contacted the original dentist from the office, he said they were simply trying to upsell us, since we are now in a vulnerable situation !

• Pa
    Palsy Oct 18, 2008

ordered a free sample of Celebrity smiles and was told they were charging my card for $44.90 without my permission. Attempted to call company and have sent emails to both their sales and customer service department to stop billing my account. I also contacted bank to stop any charges by this company.

• Tr
    tracy halford Jan 19, 2010

Sent free offer and needed credit card # for shipping charges only. Then I notice they charged card for a full amount product of $50.00 I contacted them and still (several months later) have not received credit or the product.

Celebrity SmilesI wish to cancel

I have sent 2 e-mails trying to cancel my order #'s
1280516 & 1328986 and can't get through on the phone. I was happy at first with it but I have developed brown streaks in my teeth. Please cancel any future shipments. Please verify that you received this email and I have had no response to the others. My email address is: [protected]@aol.com
Also if you have any suggestions as to how to get rid of the brown streaks, I would appreciate it.
Doris Tubbs
10411 S. DuPont Hwy
Felton, DE 19943

Dec 1, 2008

NOREEN SOMMA Oct 24, 2008

charges to my credit card I did not approve

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices