Menu
CB Online Shopping Ultimate Daily Savings

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Ultimate Daily Savings

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Ultimate Daily Savings. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Ultimate Daily Savings.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Ultimate Daily Savings's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Ultimate Daily Savings, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Ultimate Daily Savings. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

D
5:16 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

They charge you $1.95 when you call into a 1-800 number to check a balance on a card you have with miscellaneous company’s and promise you a $100 voucher that works anywhere. They send you a paper in the mail a week later and tell you to print a form for a website and mail in back to them with your name and address. The info they already have to receive...

Read full review of Ultimate Daily Savings
H
4:16 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was charged twice for one-time charge then billed for something else. Thank God I used a gift card. They left me with .06 cents. call the numbers by my card holder for who billed me, they denied everything. Don't give these people access to your credit or debit cards. 8/4/2022 Purchase Original Sale ADACANPM [protected] [protected] FL US $27.66 ...

Read full review of Ultimate Daily Savings
P
8:08 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On 11/13/19 I signed up for this program in addition to National Publication & More for $1.95 each for a 15 day trial. I was told I would receive a $100 voucher in the introductory material I received regardless if I cancelled these; which I did not receive. I did end up cancelling both of these on 11/26/19 & when I called to cancel I told them I did not...

Read full review of Ultimate Daily Savings and 19 comments