Sort by: Date | Popularity

WMACTL Complaints & Reviews

WMACTL / unethical behavior

On
Feb 26, 2018

Uses their pay phone at Omaha Airport on 2/22/2018. Charges listed on phone are four dollars for one minute. Called local cell number twice and both time got connected to a wrong number — total of less then 30 seconds. Charge card show $17.20 twice. Called 800 number and told the system does not know or care if correct number reached — charges are correct because "charges vary depending on where one is calling from and to, plus additional (unspecified) charges. The short version — charges were correct and no changes would be made. Also tried the phone next to that one and used a different"debit card."Four days later my credit union still shows a"pending charge" of zero. No idea of what that is about.

WMACTL - California, Palo Alto / Fraudulent charges

Pa
May 29, 2015

My husband, a long distance truck driver, had an emergency at a rest area in the mountains of West Virginia. There was a pay phone with NO signage on the phone. He used his Capital One card to call long distance for 30 seconds -- only long enough to give me a call back number. We got billed $16. This is illegal. This company has dozens of complaints filed with the BBB, the FCC, and individual credit cards. That's exactly what we did -- immediatly filed a complaint with our credit card company and the FCC. PLEASE don't just gripe on these sites -- do something about it. Griping on these...