Sort by: Date | Popularity

valueplusonline.com Complaints & Reviews

valueplusonline.com - Minnesota, Minneapolis / paid money for an $80.00 giftcard and there is no such thing!

Ma
Aug 28, 2011

Was promised an $80.00 giftcard for joining andf there is NO gift card availabile. They are continually charging me from my debit card $29.95 every month. Pleas STOP!! I am on afixed income and cannot afford the $29.95 per month and NOT receiving my $80.00 gift card! What can I do? Please reply to [email protected]

valueplusonline.com - Minnesota, Hopkins / did not recieve 25$gift card & my c.c.was chared twice there is no such website

De

i ordereda"free trial"hydrodrem eye cream iwas contacted by another co. valuplus on the phone. i said i did not want there services, they had already charged my credit card, twice which i did not give them or authorize them to charge my c.c. i was promised a 25$ gift card to wallmart&25$gas card. there is no such website &all i have recieved is overdraft chgs.

valueplusonline.com - Minnesota, Hopkins / fraudulent

Sk

I responded to this companys invitation to try their services for free for 30 days. Without any obligation you would receive a $50. gift card from Wal Mart for just trying their services. I had for gotton all about it and a month later I received all the information with a phone number to call and a website to get my $50.oo gift card. There was no way you could ever get into that website to claim your gift card. Every excuse in the world will pop up to stop you from entering. It said for one thing that my email was incorrect or that my subscriber number was not legitimate or that someone else...

valueplusonline.com - Minnesota, Hopkins / Unable to claim $50 in Gift cards as sing up promise

Gi

Upon receiving a Welcome to Value Plus letter advising me to claim my $50 in Gift Cards today, I logged on to www.valueplus.com/open/form/50 as stated in the letter. There was no website found. I am requesting assistance in locating this website so I may claim my $50 in gift cards as promised. Thank you for your help in this matter. Ginny Kobren 6624 NW 23rd Terrace Boca Raton, FL 33496.

valueplusonline.com - Michigan, Hopkins / gift card

Cl

Elizabeth Collins is the Director of Marketing and the person that I recieved a letter from to claim my $50 in Gift Cards. When I log onto this website in the letter www.valueplusonline.com/open/form/50 to claim it there is no such website. I would like to have my gift card as promise.

valueplusonline.com - Virginia / charges to our account not authorize

Pr

Please credit our account back for 24.95 that was charged on 2/1/09. You also charged us 1.95 on 1/26/09. Your company is not legal and are not treating people right. Make sure you stop it now on our account and email us that the credit has been put thru. Hopefully, you do not want the Better Business Bureau and the Police Department after you.Subscriber # 1125587087 Preston Bryant 2524 Courthouse Rd. Heathsville, Virginia 22473 Please let us hear from you immediately

valueplusonline.com - Minnesota, Hopkins / empty promise - scam

Be

I received a letter with a subscriber number informing me that this was my # to log on to receive my $50.00 in gift cards. I remember ordering product from Body Control and this offer was made to me at that time. This is a total scam! If you receive one of these call the number IMMEDIATELY and cancel because after 7 days you will start to be billed for it's subscription. These people need to be put out of business and prosecuted for FRAUD.

valueplusonline.com / Fraud & cheating!

Ti

I received a phone call one morning on my cell phone, and I was already running late to work so I accepted the offer for valueplus for a 30 day trial period, for 10.95. I was to receive 40 dollars in gas vouchers and 1000 dollars in grocery coupons. when I finally received the letter in the mail there were no coupons for grocery or gas, just a letter stating to go to their website to claim your vouchers, when i tried to access the website it didn't exist it brought me to a page for online scams. I called the 800 number and spoke to a representative and canceled my membership but she told...

valueplusonline.com / Fradulent charges for a year!

Tr

I have had the same experience as almost everyone on this board about this problem. I have been charged for almost a year now without noticing it. I cancelled my so called service and received the same information as another person on this website. They couldn't tell me what company was charging my credit card. They also went around in circles as I tried to ask them questions and said that I should have received a packet. Apparently I should still be receiving things, they even had my address on file. I have no more information to give, but want to thank everyone for speaking out...

valueplusonline.com / No such website!

Ge

When I purchased Genisphere face and neck cream I was told I would receive a $25.00 certificate to be used at Walmart, etc. Anyway there was no such website. www.valueplusonline.com/open/form/gc. Thank you.