Sort by: Date | Popularity

UTI Bank Credit Card Complaints & Reviews

UTI Bank Credit Card / Non receipt of new card!

Pl

I have applied for new c- cardmore than one month; through ur agent - SUDIPTA-VIDE PHONE-no 033-64544249 filling form but application no is given. Till now I have not got card. Pl inquire &inform me.

UTI Bank Credit Card / Non receipt of card statement for last 2 months!

Su

I have not received the card statement for last 2 months.Whenever I called the Customer Care, nobody respond except the computerized voice recorder.Bank's Customer Care Service is worst. Suddenly, they sent me a E-Statement where they charged a Late Payment Charge.This is ridiculous since this is the fault of the bank. I sent Email, Called the Customer Care but nothing positive has come out. I don't except this kind of service from a bank like UTI.

UTI Bank Credit Card / Unauthorized billing!

In

I have got a UTI bank credit card. When submitting the form I was told by the executive that there is no joining fee or annual fee. But when I received the first statement, there was an addition of Rs. 400/- as joining fee. I tried to call the customer care number printed on the back of the card but there was nobody to pick the phone or respond except the computerized one. Beware!

UTI Bank Credit Card / Credit card still not recd!

Fa

I had sent in a application for a UTI Bank Credit card I recd a sms with ref no 258244 on 19/05/2007 till date I have not received any verification call from the bank nor any credit card. Previously when UTI launched it credit cards in the market even then there was no verification call & within 15days I recd a letter stating my application was rejected. On what basis does UTI bank Function. Is this the treatment we get by being an existing UTI BANK ACCOUNT Holder. Beware people!

UTI Bank Credit Card / Status of credit cards never received!

Th

I have submitted a form with necessary docs for credit card in Bangalore. I got a confirmation from uti bank stating my application has been submitted vide # 263967. But I am yet to get the card. It’s almost crossing 20 days. No update from uti bank. Very poor service!