UTI Bank Credit CardStatus of credit cards never received!

T

I have submitted a form with necessary docs for credit card in Bangalore. I got a confirmation from uti bank stating my application has been submitted vide # 263967. But I am yet to get the card. It’s almost crossing 20 days. No update from uti bank. Very poor service!

• Za
    Zafar chawla Jun 19, 2007

I have submit a form with necessary doc for credit card I got a confirmation from UTI stating my application has been submitted vide Ref No. 157086 But I am yet to get the card and no any other information from UTI.

• Na
    NAVEEN DAVE Jul 04, 2007

I have submit a form with necessary doc for credit card I got a confirmation from UTI stating my application has been submitted vide Ref No. 320976. But I am yet to get the card and no any other information from UTI.

• Ti
    Tina Jul 09, 2007

I have submitted a form with necessary doc for credit card I got a confirmation from UTI stating my application has been submitted and that I would receive a number thru sms. But I am yet to get the card and know any other information from UTI.

• Ha
    harikishore Gundala Jul 10, 2007

How do i know my credit card status using my Ref No through web site??? I am looking to trace my card status...

• Vi
    Vinita Albert Jul 12, 2007

My application No is 274572 and i have not received any status of the credit card.

sanjay sitole Jul 16, 2007

I have submit a form with necessary doc for credit card I got a confirmation from UTI stating my application has been submitted vide Ref No. 363907 But I am yet to get the card and no any other information from UTI.

• Ha
    HARKESH KUMAR Jul 16, 2007

I have submit a form with necessary doc for credit card I got a confirmation from UTI stating my application has been submitted vide Ref No. 278537 But I have not received any information from uti bank . its having very very poor & worse service and third category bank in india.

• Mo
    Mohd. Shariq Jul 21, 2007

I have submit a form with necessary doc for credit card I got a confirmation from UTI stating my application has been submitted vide Ref No. 310473 on 7-6-2007 But I have not received any information from uti bank. Its having very very poor & worse service and third category bank in india.

With Regards
    Mohd. Shariq

• Su
    sumit kumar verma Sep 05, 2007

Already applied for UTI bank credit card. And already received the verification call from UTI Bank Chandigarh by stating that your application for UTI Credit card is verified by the bank on phone.

And already given the Rfrnc number for same.Physically verification also done by locally agencies by bank in home & in office, that was ok at both the end.

BUT STILL CARD IS NOT RECEIVED... TILL DATE

Beware people!

• Hu
    HUSSAIN ALI KHAN Sep 15, 2007

i have applied for credit card one month back.
    Still i didn't receive the card.
    When can i receive credit card

• Sh
    shinu mithra p c Oct 01, 2007

my verification is over but i didnt get any information about the card status plz send me what my card status is

• Pr
    Priya Sharma Oct 11, 2007

I have applied for Credit Card a month back & have submitted all the required documents. I was informed that I would receive the card in 21 working days time. But last week received a msg stating my application has been processed with ref no. 673850. Verification is also done. But no idea about the card. Can somebody expedite this on priority. If possible provide some customer care no. where some one would receive the call & help us to trace the status of our cards.

• Su
    Sudipta Dattaray Oct 11, 2007

I have applied for a card with necessary documents nearly two months back. Office and residence verification have been done
    long back, till date nothing received from your end. Please let me the status of my application.
    Sudipta Dattaray
    DOB : 20.01.1962
    CELL : 98360 41090
    RES : 033 6454 3597

Marvel Puri Oct 14, 2007

How can I know the status of my credit card? Its over a month I applied.

SANKAR.S Oct 16, 2007

My name is S.SANKAR. I have applied for the lifetime free credit card two months before. I had a call for verification also. But till now my credit card was not received to my address.

My Mobile no: 9444690510.
    My office no: 044-47117384
    My mother's name : S.MALLIGA

• Ki
    Kiran Mahadev Daki Oct 27, 2007

I am Kiran M. Daki, applied for Credit Card before Ganapati Utsav ( apprx.1 month) , also attended a verification call, your person was came on my factory gate for verification but till today I have not receive the card. Please look into this matter and do the needful at earliest.

• Ra
    Rajendran S Nov 18, 2007

Hi I am rajendran, Applied for Credit Card before one and half month, also attended a verification call, your person was came on my factory gate for verification but till today I have not receive the card. Please look into this matter and do the needful at earliest.

• Ka
    KAPIL KUMAR MEHTA Nov 26, 2007

I have submit a form with necessary doc for credit card I got a confirmation from UTI stating my application has been submitted vide Ref No. 800973 on 7-11-2007 But I have not received any information from uti bank. Its having very very poor & worse service and third category bank in India.

santosh kumar barada Dec 04, 2007

i applied for credit card 3 months before.i got a ref no only.
    still now im waiting for my card.how can i know abt status of my card ?

• Bi
    bindu Dec 24, 2007

Hey Guys,I also fall under your catogory. It seems UTI is intrested in getting the applications for credit cards and piling them Up. Since last 30 days after verification Im just waiting for my card only with reference numbers in my SMS.

Can somebody tell me where to approach them?

Bindu

• Ed
    ederenuprabhakar Jan 23, 2008

i have applied for a axis bank credit card 20 days back and my application number is 4248933 but i did not get any calls from the axis bank till now.
    i called to the customer care
    but no responce
    very bad

• Ka
    Kamlesh Dutta Mar 28, 2008

I have applied for a Credit Card in the month of Jan, 08 and i got confirmation of receiving the application form over the mobile on 04.02.08 and also i got a message for delivering the card on 03.03.08 but till now i have not received my card.

• Pr
    praveen kumar nithyananda May 11, 2008

i recd your reply for my credit card application no.1366103.The status of the same was declined by the bank.
    I thankful to you for your telephonic Communication and verification communications towards my credit card application with you.
    thanks for all.

praveen.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices