UTI Bank Credit CardCredit card still not recd!

F

I had sent in a application for a UTI Bank Credit card I recd a sms with ref no 258244 on 19/05/2007 till date I have not received any verification call from the bank nor any credit card. Previously when UTI launched it credit cards in the market even then there was no verification call & within 15days I recd a letter stating my application was rejected. On what basis does UTI bank Function. Is this the treatment we get by being an existing UTI BANK ACCOUNT Holder.

Beware people!

• Ar
    a.ravi Jan 17, 2008

i have apply in credit card on nov"07 .but there is no respons for my card details application no 3971311

• Ak
    AKULA SATISH KUMAR Dec 13, 2007

I have submitted a form with necessary docs for credit card in Hyderabad. I got a confirmation from uti bank stating my application has been submitted vide # 861274. But I am yet to get the card. It’s almost crossing 20 days. kindly update me in the above mentioned email id.

• Ak
    AKULA SATISH KUMAR Dec 13, 2007

I have submitted a form with necessary docs for credit card in hyderabad. I got a confirmation from uti bank stating my application has been submitted vide # 861247. But I am yet to get the card. It’s almost crossing 20 days. Kindly update me staus as mentioned email.

Regards,

Satish.

• Pb
    P.B.Verma Nov 07, 2007

ONE GENTLEMAN NAMED NANDU HAD VISITED ME ON 24/09/07 AND HAD COLLECTED RELEVANT PAPERS FOR UTI CREDIT CARD. THE MATTER WAS RECOMMENDED BY ONE MS PUJA OF UTI(033-[protected]). NUMEROUS PHONE CALL TO THESE PERSONS IS NOT YIELDING ANY RESULT. EVEN AFTER 38 DAYS, I AM YET TO RECEIVE THE CARD...

IS THERE ANYBODY FROM UTI TO LISTEN??? I WANT MY PAPERS BACK.. I DON'T NEED UR CREDIT CARD... THE CUSTOMER CARE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ALL THIS...

Raghavendra.Pasupuleti Oct 26, 2007

The worst case with UTI Bank is " Customer Care Service"
    The more the customer is hurt or not cared the most the Bank will lose.

After ringing for several hours not been a single time the calls will be attended.

This is want I have faced and also heard the same from others.

Till date I do not know where my bills are going.. I am receiving neither soft copy of my bills nor hard copies from the date I got my card.

May God Bless Axis bank to Serve its Customers better. "I think it has forgotten its responsibility"

• Ar
    Aruni Chawla Oct 08, 2007

I had sent in a application for a UTI Bank Credit card . I have not received any verification call from the bank nor any credit card. On what basis does UTI bank Function. Is this the treatment we get by being an existing UTI BANK ACCOUNT Holder.

• Ki
    Kiran Kumar Telkar Sep 28, 2007

Hi,

I have applied for UTI Bank Credit Card last 2 months back.... Phone Verification and Personal Verification also over.. Till now i din't received Card from the Bank...

It's a worst Bank in Banking industry... No Response, No Customer Satisfaction.. Even the Execuitives of Bank also worst... they won't lift phone even we try N times...

At least they could back me my Documents back.... un-necessary why shold they keep my documents..... Please return back my documents.....

Regards,
    Kiran Telkar

• Si
    Siddhartha Mukherjee Sep 23, 2007

UTI CREDIT CARD SUCKS !!!

Rajendhar Sep 17, 2007

Hi,

Two months back i dropped my cheque with Rs 7500 in UTI bank only(Coimbatore,Laxmi Road) till now it is not cleared.when i am calling customer care nobody is responding.

Frankly i am saying please don't take any card in this bank.

Rajender.J

• Ju
    Justin Diraviyam Sep 12, 2007

I have submitted a form with necessary docs for credit card in Bangalore. I got a confirmation from uti bank stating my application has been submitted vide # 436831. But I am yet to get the card. It’s almost crossing 2 month. No update from uti bank.

• Ti
    Tino Sep 11, 2007

Regarding my credit card payment for the past 2 months, i have deposited 2 cheques through UTI atm center in adayar, chennai. But i havent received any acknowledgement regarding the same.

Also i havent recived my monthly credit card statement.

I'm no more in need of my UTI credit card.

• Ju
    Justin Diraviyam Sep 10, 2007

I have applied for a UTI Bank Credit card. I received sms with ref number 436831 on 28th July, 2007, till date I didn't received my credit card.

• Al
    ALOK RANJAN Sep 07, 2007

I have applied for a UTI Bank credit card. I received sms with ref no 387448 on 7th july,2007.My verification has been done.I have not received my credit card till date.Kindly inform me the status.

Subhashis Pandeu Aug 24, 2007

I have applied for a UTI Bank Credit card. I received sms with ref no 409070 on 15th July, 2007, till date I have not received my credit card.

• Mk
    m.krishna sankar Aug 16, 2007

I applied UTI creditcard 2 months ack. my account is SBSAL type. i received the msg from UTI with some credit card ref.. no 422496. But till now i didn't received the card. Mobile verification also over.

SUBHADIP BAIRI Jul 31, 2007

I have applied for UTI Bank credit card about a month ago. My application no. is 2750215. Till now I have not received any response from the bank.

• Dp
    d.prabhu Jul 27, 2007

I applied uti credit card before 25 days. I am not received any reference no and any verification from bank side, but while to bank executive that he telling me it will come without any verification... Very poor service!

Surendra kumar Jul 24, 2007

This is a mail reply for not resolving a query (Neither on phone nor on mail for more then 10 days):

"I suggest you should shut down your shop as early as possible. Don’t sell such stupid things like your credit card for which you have no service, no quality, and no knowledge at your end. Don’t you have skill to find and confirm the customer detail with the help of his card number? And then resolve his query.

Why do you make hundreds of calls for application of your stupid card for which you have no services at all?''

surendra

• As
    ASHOK SONI Jul 20, 2007

On the basis of my Savings account with UTI Bank, the bank had issued me a Credit Card and the Payment instruction was made auto debit, but the Bank inspite of Debiting the Savings account leving on me interest as well as penalty. No reply is coming inspite of my repeated phone calls and various reminder

Ashok Soni
    [protected]
    UTI CC No.[protected]

• Mo
    Mohd. Shariq Jul 18, 2007

I had sent in a application for a UTI Bank Credit card I recd a sms with ref no 310473 on 07/06/2007 till date I have not received any verification call from the bank nor any credit card.

Thanks & Regards
    Mohd. Shariq

• Aj
    ajay srivastava Jul 15, 2007

A few days ago i have applied a credit card in uti, but after applying 2 weeks i have received a ref no, 365373, but not received any status.

ajay srivastava
    [protected].[protected]

• Vi
    vivek sathe Jul 12, 2007

I had sent in a application for a UTI Bank Credit card I recd a sms with ref no 376178 on 03/07/2007 till date I have not received any verification call from the bank nor any credit card. Previously when UTI launched it credit cards in the market even then there was no verification call & within 15days UTI bank Function.

• Na
    naveen srivastava Jul 11, 2007

I had sent in a application for a UTI Bank Credit card I received sms with ref no 309404 on 07/06/2007 till date I have not received any any credit card.
    naveen srivastava

Ramesh Reddy Emmadi Jul 11, 2007

Hi,

I got credit card. I want to know my billing data and payment date. I am trying since last two months to customer care, I do not get line.

Thanks & Regards,
    Ramesh Reddy E

RAHUL SAHNI Jun 28, 2007

I had sent in a application for a UTI Bank Credit card I received sms with ref no 300224 on 04/06/2007 till date I have not received any verification call from the bank nor any credit card. My wife is also apply for UTI credit card with the name of kamini bedi ref no.300185 on 04/06/2007.

RAHUL SAHNI Jun 28, 2007

I had sent in a application for a UTI Bank Credit card I recd a sms with ref no 300185 on 04/06/2007 till date I have not received any verification call from the bank nor any credit card.