Sort by: Date | Popularity

TLG loans Complaints & Reviews

TLG loans / Scam and lies

Pa

Like the stories i have read. I to am a victim to this loan company, TLG loans.. I applyed for a loan on line to clear my debts and have a fresh start. This company got in touch with me and said they could help. They said I have been approved which I was happy about. They took my bank details to verify who i was and sent me a form to return and sign. There was no mention of any charges and to my disgust they took out 199 pounds which they said was an arrangment fee. They took this out before i received the letter which stated they require an up front payment. I called them and challenged them...

TLG loans / the company as a whole

dear all TLG loans users, i personaly would like to deeply apologise for the trouble this company has caused for you!! i can cover honesty-is-the-best-policy's back and admit that i also worked for the company, i was there for 2 months and fully agree with the fact the staff were also lied to about how the company was ran, and it would not surprise you that us too were totaly ripped off at any chance the b******s could get! leaving some of us paid £8000 short and most atleast £1500 short. also we werent even in the tax books, as we found out last month when we realised that...

TLG loans - England, Cheshire, stockport / taking money from my bank account

i gave them my bank details like a fool and 49 99 was withdrawn was assured i would recieve the paper work i 7 to 14 days 3 weeks later still waiting.im widowed and how dare they do this to vunruble people and get away with it in this day and age.phoned today and all i got was i will put you threw and it just kept ringing for ten minutes grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so angry marion

TLG loans / Fraud

Ja
jam

Dear Sir/Madam I am also a victum of TLG Lonas like 1000's of others.They took £ 199.99 from my account for no reason. I have been told that my loan application has been approved so that they need admin fee to process my application before they sent it out. I just can't beleive that how they doing this with no fear to 1000's of people who need help when they apply for loans not to be robbed off. I am really very upset because its a lot of money for any employee who only survive on his wages. I would like you to help me out with this regards and please help me to have my money back from these cheaters. Many Thanks Jamof80

TLG loans / TLG theft

TLG loans took £149.99 out of my account without my permission.I have informed my bank so they can't do it again, if they try to withdraw any more money my back will not authorise it, plus my bank has informed the police and I have done a fraud claim against them to retreive my money back. I don't know this company and I don't know where they got my details BUT they will not get away with NOT FROM ME so I hope they read this as well.There nothing but robbing ### and I hope they get locked up for this.

TLG loans - England, Greater Manchester / Took £49.99 unauthourised out of my bank!

Ro

TLG Loans have taken £49.99 out of my bank unathorised - they keep saying they are going to send a cheque out to me and 2 months later I still have recieved nothing! I cant believe how many people they have done this to!

TLG loans - Wales, Clwyd / FUNDS BEEN TAKEN

Su

I AM YET ANOTHER VICTIM THAT FELL FOR TLG LOANS I STILL CAR'NT BELIEVE I GAVE THEM MY BANK DETAILS THEY TOOK £49.99 FROM MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.I HAVE SENT E-MAILS TO WHATCHDOG, MONEY SUPERMARKET & TRADING STANDARDS I REALY BELIEVE WE ALL NEED TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS SO CALLED COMPANY.THEY WILL JUST KEEP DOING THIS IF THEY ARE NOT STOPPED MAKING LOADS OF MONEY, OUR MONEY WE CAR'NT AFFORD BECAUSE WE'RE GETTING NOTHING BACK.ALL OUR LOANS MUST BE LOST IN THE POST (NOT)

TLG loans / You took my ###ing money

Lo

You have taken my money for doing nothing and you think you can rob me, my bank will get my money back, the police will be passed your details and me, my not so close friend, me you are going to see very soon, you just watch! That money best be returned to my account very shortly, you don't ever rip me off, get my money back now! I am writing this in Kara's name and her email, you don't know me but, you soon will, going round ripping people off, it's not going to happen, believe me! 49.99 wants to be put back in her account this week and you will pay the charge i have been given for going over my limit! This is no joke!

TLG loans - England, West Yorkshire, Leeds / 99.99 charges

hi, i this company has taken out 99.99 without my permission from my bank account. the number they rang me from was 07891589132. i want my money back.

TLG loans - England, Cornwall / admin fee

Sa

You took an admin fee of 49.99 from me yet you have not given me a loan. In fact I have heard nothing from you I would not have let you take this money had I known it would be for nothing. Sarah Smith.