Sort by: Date | Popularity

TLG Greatfn Complaints & Reviews

TLG Greatfn - South Carolina, Moncks Corner / CHARGED MY ACCOUNT 12.99

TLG CHARGED MY ACCOUNT 12.99 AND I DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE GOING TO CHARGE ME. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHEN I JOINED THE DAMN SERVICE. I FLY WITH HOTWIRE AND IT SEEMS THAT IS WHEN THEY STUCK ME WITH THIS HIDDEN CHARGE. MY ACCOUNT DID NOT OVERDRAFT BUT CAME CLOSE. I WANT THIS CANCELLED TODAY! MY CANCELLATION NUMBER IS Z09343303215. I BETTER NOT GET ANOTHER CHARGE, I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK!

TLG Greatfn - California, Menlo Park / TLG GREATFN.com

$11.99 from TLG*GREATFN every month in my foreign credit card (Mastercard issued in Israel, my country of citizenship). I couldn't tell what was it about, and only after googling the name I realized I'm being one of the many victims of this theft. I never agreed to have nothing to do with them. This is outrageous. I turned to my bank in Israel and they can do nothing about it. I want them to stop steeling my money, and I want my stolen money back.

TLG Greatfn - Connecticut, Norfolk / Unauthorized charges

Am

Unauthorized debit card transactions have occurred for 6 mo. before I noticed this fraud. With such a small amount of $11.99 it was easy to slip through each month. However, they obtained my information with out my consent and violated my privacy and had I ot noticed would have continued to do so. I have o idea what this company is and what I should have been getting for my $11.99. I have filed a fraud report with my bank and they will conduct an investigation. I closed my account to stop them.

TLG Greatfn / Unauthorized Charge to my checking account

Ba

I was charged $12.99 to my checking account. When I contacted my bank, not only do I have to go there in person to sign the affidavit of fraud, but I have to close my debit card, in which I have many authorized automatic payments deducted monthly. What a scam, how can one protect themselve from these thief's? Why isn't someone doing something about it, when I linked out from there WebSite, there are several company associated to them, can't they be held liable? This has got to stop, I know this is not the last time they will hear from me. They are in my sights and I am relentless.

TLG Greatfn - Connecticut / Fradulent Charges

Ke

I went online to book a hotel with an online company and all of a sudden GREATFN starts showing up as a charge on my credit card. $14.99 a month! I called and the representative stated that she could not refund my charges and that I may have signed up for the free $25 gas card, which I NEVER received. That is ludicris since $25 would not have gotten me very far at the time they say I registered. Why would I agree to $15 a month to get a $25 gas card? When I told her that I was going to the states attorneys office she offered me a $50 gas card to continue the subscription I NEVER signed up for!...