Sort by: Date | Popularity

SoftwarePros.com Complaints & Reviews

SoftwarePros.com - South Carolina, Myrtle Beach / Fraud/Bait and Switch/Cyber Theft

Md
Nov 01, 2013

After submitting my payment, which I thought it was for one thing. My statement showed that these worthless ### charged me $99.98, so I submitted a letter of cancellation within the 3 days, and it was denied. Now these ### refuse to refund me my money. I was not able to contact anyone by phone, and I later realize why. They know they are running a scam, so they are too much of a coward to speak over the phone. All I wanted was the Adobe Photoshop, and their site came up when I clicked on it. They robbed me of the little money I had left for my son’s birthday, but they’re too heartless to even care. So my son could not even get a gift from his father because I was cyber robbed.

SoftwarePros.com - California, Indio / overcharge customers for something they didn't order

Ls
Oct 04, 2013

I went on their website to download spybot search and destroy (a program to remove viruses from your pc) I knew there was a free version but every time I did a search, softwarepros.com kept coming up so it was only $16.95 so I decided to just pay the money and download the software. I couldn't even figure out how to download the software so I called a friend/IT guy who gave me the link to the free download. I never received any service whatsoever from this company and they charged my American Express $96.96. I emailed them because they list no phone number on their site. I explained that...