Sort by: Date | Popularity

Savings 2 Go Complaints & Reviews

Savings 2 Go - Missouri, Saint Louis / Scam

Savings 2 GO along with some other weird things appeared on my bank statement. I had around 40, 000 in my bank account, now i'm locked out of it for 30 days because of fraud. Now i'm going to be late on rent, and my car insurance is probably going to be canceled. All because of stupid scam businesses taking stuff out of my account with no approval. I had to file fraud. And on the membership letter I received from them it says I did an over the phone membership with them using my card, and my card number's last 4 digits are on there! I hope these people get caught! Along with: Real Estate Promoter Wuyi Tea Customized Teez.com Fit Fak.com Money Savers Etc...

Savings 2 Go / Money

Zg
zg3 on Dec 15, 2013

I never signed up for savingstogo and now i have had two withdrawals made from my debit checking account for $14. 95 each. I don't have that money. I am working hard and paying my student loans. Savings2go is an evil scam stealing money from me and millions of other bank card holders. Beware. Do not sign up for anything you aren't sure about. And savings2go, if you are reading, i am pressing criminal charges once my bank gets the information they need. They are investigating the two card charges and are going to try to credit my account with that money. You are evil and you will burn in hell. Sincerely - everyone and everything that is good and right

Savings 2 Go - Texas, Plano / unauthorized recurring charges

Je
Jeff is furious on Oct 7, 2012

This company has been chargin a recurring debit on my bank account for several months. The reason I did not spot it is because the charges look similar to an automatic savings account that I have set up called Way 2 Save. Now, WellsFargo is investigating the charges and I'm left wondering how far back they go. I was able to go back to 8/1/11 for a current total of $224.25 !!! There are probably more charges that could go even higher. Some of the stuff I'm reading about online regarding this company is that they automatically enroll you in when you buy stuff over the phone like...

Savings 2 Go / Stealing from my checking account

Sm
SMCLADY1947 on Jul 22, 2011

Unauthorized money is deducted from my checking account in the amount of $14.95. I received no calls from this company nor did I give them permission to take money from my checking account. There is another company doing the same thing and they are selling magazines they charge you $3.00 to cancel and you have to have a doctors excuse. $700.00 in magazines! No authorization! They just steal from your bank account!

Savings 2 Go / This company has been charging my card for maybe 2 years

Hu
Hutgode on Jun 14, 2011

This company has been charging my card for maybe 2 years that i know of. a charge of 15 dollars every month, sometimes twice a month, thats almost $400 dollars total and i NEVER signed up to this. i dont even know what is it. someone else got charged as well, but they said that they had signed up through the phone, didnt like it so they canceled about a year ago, and barely realized that they kept getting charged. if this has happened to you, we can probably get together and sue their a**es!!

Savings 2 Go - Texas, Plano / fraud - deceptive trade practices

To
toy75 on Apr 22, 2011

Member Services – Stonebridge Benefit Services – FAX# 972-881-4527 and 972-881-4072 (neither of which work?) Your company offers rebate services for gas and grocery recepits. The offer $10.00 each quarter for gas recepits mailed into them and $25.00 each quarter for grocery receipts mailed to them. The only stipulation listed on the rebate forms is that you are allowed one per quarter and that redemption must occur within 60 days of purchase and you must be a valid member at time purchase and of redemption. I have met all of your requirements – yet you still find some reason...

Savings 2 Go / internet fraud

Savings 2 Go somehow got my checking account/debit card information and started debiting my checking account on a monthly basis for a charge of $14.95/month. I suspect they got my information from a product advertised on TV and that I purchased over the internet. Contacted my bank (B of A) and they were aware of this scam and very helpful in getting the charge cancelled with a four month refund from Stone Bridge Benefit Services/ JC Penny - the company behind the company, ad infinitum. At the least, this is a gross instance of deceptive advertising. See /link removed/ for more information.

Savings 2 Go - Texas, Plano / cannot stop bank withfrawals

Lr

I purchased an educational math program and was asked if I wanted to try discounts with several stores. I was told that I could discontinue at any time. The date for them to take money from my account was on the 16th of the month. In October, they withdrew money on the 15 and in November they withdrew money on the 14th. when you call the company, both numbers ring to a fax machine. I would like to know what I can do to have my money restored to my account and to keep them from taking any other money out of my account. Additionally, the stores that they gave coupons for do not know anything about their program.

Savings 2 Go - New York / unauthorized membership charged

A while ago I got some Shamwows. Credit card was charged. This was ok...This Savings 2 Go Membersship card shows up..program administered by Stonebridge Benefit Services, Inc.. Charging me $14.95 x twice once on 07/01/09 and again on 08/03/09. This is not authorized by me.. nor will it be paid. I want this corrected immediately. Thank you. D.ADAMS

Savings 2 Go - Texas, Plano / Enrolled without consent

I discovered charges on my bank account for this savinggs to go membership. I never enrolled in this membership. They told me after a 30 day free tial membership it could be cancalled and I am still being charged because I can not find a way to get in touch with them now.

Savings 2 Go - Arkansas / Fraud

I, too, was sent a card from savings 2 go after using my credit card to purchase online. $12.95 has been taken out of my checking account for over a year. I, too, called the number on the card and cancelled. I, now live in OKC and called my bank to check on these charges. They said they can only pay me for 2 months. They can't mail out stop payments paper for ACH's. How can I get my money back from these people?

Savings 2 Go - Texas, Springtown / Theft

Jo

I received charges on my debit card for $ 14.95 among other charges from other companies after ordering zencore. During the ordering of zencore, I was asked if I wanted to sign up for other things, and I said "no!" since I was told that the call was being recorded, it seems that someone woulld be able to listen to the order and see that I did not sign up for these things. Therefore, the money taken frm my account was stolen and I am filing police reports on each of these. It is all small amounts, however if they screw over everyone for $15 then it adds up. I have also contacted the bbb, and the fraud investigations unit. Beware of these companies: savings2go, plan +, ez saver, american leisure & zencore.

Savings 2 Go - Missouri, Saint Louis / Scam

Savings 2 GO along with some other weird things appeared on my bank statement. I had around 40, 000 in my bank account, now i'm locked out of it for 30 days because of fraud. Now i'm going to be late on rent, and my car insurance is probably going to be canceled. All because of stupid scam businesses taking stuff out of my account with no approval. I had to file fraud. And on the membership letter I received from them it says I did an over the phone membership with them using my card, and my card number's last 4 digits are on there! I hope these people get caught! Along with: Real Estate Promoter Wuyi Tea Customized Teez.com Fit Fac.com Money Savers Etc...

Savings 2 Go - Texas, Plano / unautherized membership

I have no Idea who these people are, they debited my account and I called asap, they reversed the charges, but today I received a membership card in the mail. These people are nothing but scam artist's and need to be stopped. Karin Page