Sort by: Date | Popularity

RPM Receivables Performance Management LLC Complaints & Reviews

RPM Receivables Performance Management LLC - Washington, Bothell / repeated rude calls for some one elses debt

We have been receiving multiple calls daily for more than a month from 703-291-9039 caller id RECEIVABLESPERF. This appears to be a computerized outgoing call system. We have expended the effort on multiple times to talk to employees advising them that we are getting these calls in error. On two occasions we obtained information that they were looking for different individuals, neither one of which lives at our home or has this phone number. They refused to give us any additional information and will not stop calling. Note that we have had for 7 years. Research identified that this may be a...

RPM Receivables Performance Management LLC / Unauthorized bill from a collection company!

Is
IS

I received a letter Saturday, stated that in order to removing my account from collections, I must pay 51.55 for MCI Worldcom Wireless. I had Worldcom four years ago and received a letter stating that they were no longer doing wireless, and were bought out by MCI and I could chose to get one with them. Not wanting MCI and knowing that my contract had expired with them, I got an account with AT&T. Just a week later I received a bill from MCI for the 51.55 they claim I owe them. When I got the bill I called and told them I had already got a phone and never signed anything for MCI,(or agreed to...