Sort by: Date | Popularity

Regional Passport Office, Hyderabad Complaints & Reviews

Regional Passport Office, Hyderabad / delay in passport despatch.

Di

I've applied for passport on 07-05-2010 which should be issued by Regional Passport Office, Hyderabad. My file number is Z751125 . So far the status of my application showing as "Police Report is clear and the passport is expected to be despatched by 12-08-2010. Subject to all documents being in order." Please despatch my passport as soon as possible, as I've to attend college in UK this October.

Regional Passport Office, Hyderabad / delay in renewal of passport

Ak

Applied for renewal of passport about 4 months back. Police took more than 3 months for verification, that too after knocking the door of enquiry counter. File ref. HYDL00120110 finally police verified and hope must have submitted the report ( I have no access to this information) prior to police verification, status was appearing as sent for police verification. presently status says, not known about this reference. ??? wondering what could be the reason . Interestingly, lot of brokers are there outside Hyderabad Passport office, who welcome people like me. they promise to do the needful at some cost.

Regional Passport Office, Hyderabad / police enquiry not yet received

Sw

file ref. a301430 name:swetha bala chandramohan application date :06/03/08 grievance:sir ihave applied for a passport in vijayawada. I am doing my mba in hyderabad and staying in the college hostel. police enquiry in vijayawada is done on 28/03/08, but still I have not received police enquiry here in hyderabad. please arrange and send for the police enquiry.

Regional Passport Office, Hyderabad / delay in passport

Sa

Respected sir, Name:sambasiva rao Father's name: venkateswarlu File no:z604319 Application date :05/04/2007 Status :please contact rpo to know status I have undergone the verification at visakhaptnam and my file out wardno as per the vishakaptnam commision office sb section ow no 7914 and reports reached on 07/07/2008 so plese check it and grant me the passport as it is very important to me.