Sort by: Date | Popularity

Moxie Pest Control Complaints & Reviews

Moxie Pest Control / pest control

Mi
Aug 20, 2018

Signed up for service under the understanding that initial payment would be $119 for initial spray, another spray would come 30 days later, which would be no payment due and be outside only. Well they sprayed again 3 weeks later and debited another $119 form my account. Wasn't supposed to have another payment due until my quarterly spray. They sell you on one thing and bill you for another.

Moxie Pest Control / Fraud poor service arrogant

Un
Sep 06, 2012

False contract misrepresented 3 month cancellation, called customer to stop service they did the service anyway complained again they told us we had to complete contractthere was nothing we could do about it filed a complaint with bbb of utah and utah consumer protection agency.talked with owner john who said he was willing to anull contract and svc bill if I retracted my complaint to bbb utah I said i would when i had letter from him absolving and removal of contract obligation instead he sent me a bill for $90.00 service fee and $300.00 to end contract. He lied to me and I feel they should be fined and placed on probation and we should be released from the contract and bill.