Sort by: Date | Popularity

Legend Mazda Kia Complaints & Reviews

Legend Mazda Kia / Incredibly insulting, dishonest, and immoral

Mi
Mar 27, 2012

I checked online for the complaints about Legend Kia in San Antonio, TX and thought long and hard about whether I wanted to do business with them. I saw their advertising on tv that they will pay off your trade, even if you owe $5, 000 more than it's worth. I really need a bigger vehicle because my three teenagers are older and can barely fit into my Ford Ranger Supercab. So I figured the worst they could tell me was no. I go to the dealer and test drive a couples of different vehicles. I really wanted an SUV, but because my credit is still not completely clean, I couldn't get financed...

Legend Mazda Kia - Texas, San Antonio / Deceit, false advertising, dishonest, bad business, bait and switch sales

Tx
Oct 27, 2011

Legend Mazda Kia / This is definitely a rip-off and the way they do business

Bl
Oct 13, 2011

Legend is using false and deceptive practices. They constantly speak over you and interrupt you when you are speaking. They charged me 275.00 for a 100.00 navigation system. The sales person Mr. Carwise told me he would go to best buy which is right up the street from the dealership and purchase the navigation system with the 275.00 they charged me. The model that was purchased is 89.00 at Wal-Mart (up the street too) and 99.00 at best buy. This is definitely a rip-off and the way they do business. They overcharged me for the following items and I did not complain: tint the front windows, 125.00, 100.00 document fee (vehicle cannot be sold without documents) and I did not complain about any of these over charges.