Sort by: Date | Popularity

IdenticalYou Complaints & Reviews

IdenticalYou - New South Wales, Sydney / 3d Printer Franchise Scam

Ro
May 17, 2015

Identicalyou 3d Printer = Scam. This is a false company that has no intention of delivering the product after they get a deposit. It is ran by scam artist/criminal Daniel DiDomenico, Daniel Erefor, Daniel Albert, Luke Malsem, Helen DiDomenico aka Helen Rudolf. Please research PTN Holdings and Glamour Nail Vending and Thesolestation "franchise opportinities"(Scams) that were run by these criminals. They have stolen THOUSANDS from investors. They start up a "unique opportnity" company (that has a beautiful website) and take deposits for product, then hide behind liquidation without giving a...

IdenticalYou / Bogus charges

Pa
Nov 28, 2014

I’m really angry and don’t know what to do. I haven’t used the services from the company IdenticalYou, but they charged me for $1, 500. They started to take money from me several weeks ago. I noticed it only 3 weeks ago, but they already stole such sum from me. WTF? I wonder if there are people, who had the same thing. Maybe you can advise me how to stop these withdrawals. Please post your ideas and comments. Thanks.