Sort by: Date | Popularity

Hcl Infosystems Ltd. Complaints & Reviews

Hcl Infosystems Ltd. / REFUND OF EXCESS AMC AMOUNT

Aw

The Co. was paid annual maintenance charges of Rs.4679 by cheque No.942419 dated 20.03.2008 for AMC of desktop for the period 01.04.2008 to 31.03.2009. The cheque was missing and was not encashed till 26.12.2008 as reported by the representative of HCL at Moradabad (UP) vide their letter No. hcl/nabard/payment/AMC/2008-09 dated 26.12.2008. So, fresh cheque No.31669 dated 21.01.2009 for the same amount was issued which was letter encashed on 08.04.2009. Lateron, the reported missing cheque was also encashed by the Co. debiting our account on 10.08.2009. Hence, double payment for the same...

Hcl Infosystems Ltd. / LAPTOP TABLET PC Z35

Ga

I had bought a HCL LAPTOP TABLET PC Z35 it has lots of problems requites LCD cable change every 2 months, every time the HCL takes 1.5 month to arrange the cable. Once warranty is over each replacement of cable costs 3100/-Rs. Battery 1.5 hrs against 4 hrs promised, touch screen driver has bugs and touch screen cursor jumps and is erratic. I am fighting a case against them in consumer court.

Hcl Infosystems Ltd. / Monitor problem

Su

I buy a HCL system. Monitor (HCL HCM780M) came with this system is creating great problems. Every user who owns this monitor is facing same problem. It's monitor display settings pop up automatically again & again. Menu buttons are not working. After every boot up screen got distorted.It's not only my problem but everyone who is using this monitor is facing same problem. Please help me adjusting the display settings of this monitor i mean configure my display settings very correctly (resolution, refresh rate etc) plssssss

Hcl Infosystems Ltd. / Recovery of data problem

Le

I have a HCL computer system with win XP, yesterday in my absence HCL engineer came to register EC2 (i did not call), but restored my system. I do not know how to recover data. Main drive was C: but i have data in D:. I am facing problems without data. Anyone knows?