Hcl Infosystems Ltd.Monitor problem

S

I buy a HCL system. Monitor (HCL HCM780M) came with this system is creating great problems. Every user who owns this monitor is facing same problem. It's monitor display settings pop up automatically again & again. Menu buttons are not working. After every boot up screen got distorted.It's not only my problem but everyone who is using this monitor is facing same problem. Please help me adjusting the display settings of this monitor i mean configure my display settings very correctly (resolution, refresh rate etc) plssssss

sanjay patel Dec 11, 2017

MY MONITER WAS OPEN FULL MENU METHAD HCL785RFM MODEL

Comments

jagdamba May 24, 2014

I HAVE A HCl HCM780M monitor came. It worked fine for two year's, The settings menu( for contrast, brightness, etc) comes on my screen and I have no control of my buttons. PLEASE HELP!!!

& another a 17" monitor display contrast on screen I CAN'T WORK PROPERLY. PLASE HELP ME.
    THANKS.

jagdamba May 24, 2014

I have HCl HCM780M monitor came. It worked fine for two year's, The settings menu( for contrast, brightness, etc) comes on my screen and I have no control of my buttons. PLEASE HELP!!!

& another a monitor display contrast.on screen. I can't work properly.

• Ad
    adithya.smg Apr 22, 2012

for my monitor HCL (HCM780M) display is not clearly visible from past two weeks. pls help me.
    my mail id [email protected]

• Aj
    AJAY BAGHEL Jul 04, 2011

Sending fraud e - mails on my id

santhoshreddy Apr 24, 2011

I bought HCl desktop by which the HCl HCM780M monitor came. It worked fine for two year's, The settings menu( for contrast, brightness, etc) comes on my screen and I have no control of my buttons. PLEASE HELP!!!

• Am
    A.M.Muthukumar Nov 18, 2010

I am also having the same monitor problem Please help me in this regards How to set right the problems
    By.
    Muthukumar

• Mo
    monitor display problem Jul 09, 2010

i had also the same problem my display setting pop up automatically again&again.menu buttons are not working...so, send me solution please...

hcl 18.5 inch Jun 23, 2010

i have HCL monitor.after 1 yrs now it has got problem like display goes off in every 10 seconds.it resume after when monitor is turned off and again switched ON or if i removed VGA data cable and again connect it.again after 10 sec display goes off. pls suggest what may be the fault.

hcl complaint Jun 22, 2010

I am trying for the past three days to log a complaint for my computer defect rectification through the phone No. [protected] but nobody was answer, the phone goes to cyclically to all operators. No one is there to even pick up the phone and answer the call. Finally at 03.05 pm on22.06.2010 one operator attend the the phone and take the complaint but not give any confirmation code. HCL is very very poor in costemer care.This is the worst experience I have ever faced. I have spend more than Rs. 100/- and spent lot of time for loging single call. Is this is a technic to avoiding consumer complaints? Now I am feeling for purchased the HCL products.Up to the year 2009 servicing was good. After 2010 making consumer complaint is a tedious process.

• Mg
    M.Gandhikumar May 24, 2010

the color of my monitor changes often into a darker color of the screen of the program that is running i.e for a program with a blue screen the monitor turns dark blue

kalyang May 16, 2010

me too having the same problem, The settings menu( for contrast, brightness, etc) comes on and off my screen and I have no control of my buttons. Im feeling irritated. PLEASE HELP!!!

rakesh123 Jan 12, 2010

my hcl notebook l7910cmp370 video controller missing pl. help me

kashb Nov 10, 2009

I also have the same problem.My Monitor (HCL HCM780M) is creating same problems. the monitor display settings pop up automatically again & again. Menu buttons are not working. After every boot up screen got distorted.It's not only my problem but everyone who is using this monitor is facing same problem. Please help me to know that problem is a hardware one or a software one and tell me how to rectify it.

Prakash,
    Madurai,
    Tamilnadu.

• Pa
    parthasarathi Sep 27, 2009

i to having same problem but after 1 hour i got angry and out out the menu button. and it stop's and it is not showing again

Kant Sep 03, 2009

I have a Monitor (HCL HCM929LDA). In my monitor display settings pop up automatically again & again. Menu buttons are not working. Please help me.

• Mu
    Murugan Raj Aug 24, 2009

hi i have a HCL (hcm 785 rfm) 17" monitorrn
    from some times back my monitor shows automaticaly the monitor menu in the screen.
    it dosnt allow me to work because the menu screen will appear in front.

it irritates me and when i consulted a mechanic he told the monitor to be replaced

is this is the end
    please tell me
    Murugan Raj

• Al
    alok abhinav Aug 21, 2009

i am also facing the same sucking prob of automatically popping up of setting of contrast, brightness and all that.
    does any 1 is having the solution?
    if ya then plzzz send it 2 [email protected]

• Po
    poovarasu Aug 21, 2009

my system is also having same problem. contrast menu automatically pops up and increases up 100%. front controls are not working. After waiting for five minutes if you hit menu button twice menu appears. if you hit increase or decrease button it automatically selects all the icons in a circle (i.e the selection moves). if anyone find a permenant solution please mail me.

RATUL Aug 18, 2009

GUYS PLEASE DO NOT BUY HCL PRODUCTS. THEIR AFTER SALES SERVICE IS VERY WORST. ALSO PRODUCT QUALITY IS NOT GOOD. NEVER EVER GO FOR HCL. I AM ALSO FACING SAME PROBLAM HERE

• Hu
    humanity Aug 17, 2009

Every Hcl system have worked properly for one and half year and after it gives the problem like screen setting are automatically awked and we havn't control it by the settings button so DOnt buy HCL monitor anymore i'm akready worked as a service engineer inHCL i'm complaint to my superiors everyday the problem awkes but no one can help to me so plz avoid to buy HCl system

"AVOID THE HCL CRT'S"SAVE YOUR MONEY

• Ga
    gauravsethi Aug 01, 2009

I had bought a HCL LAPTOP TABLET PC Z35 it has lots of problems requites LCD cable change every 2 months, every time the HCL takes 1.5 month to arrange the cable. Once warranty is over each replacement of cable costs 3100/-Rs. Battery 1.5 hrs against 4 hrs promised, touch screen driver has bugs and touch screen cursor jumps and is erratic. I am fighting a case against them in consumer court. Avoid.

HCM780M Jul 15, 2009

hi! im also a user of this controversial HCM780M 17" crt monitor. for the problem regarding the frequent popping up of the menu display without pushing the menu button, the most probable solution would be to replace the micro switches. ie., the 4 buttons present (exit, brightness, contrast and menu buttons). please reply to this suggestion after anyone have tried this solution because even i have to know whether this really works or not. and please post the price of those buttons too.

sarath kumar Jun 23, 2009

can u suggest me hcl service center in chennai or other parts of Tamil Nadu...
    my mail id [email protected]

• Vi
    vivek May 22, 2009

I too have the same problem with hcm780M

• Vi
    Vijay prasad May 08, 2009

i too havin same problem... email id- [email protected]
    pls tell the solution

Sheju Mar 01, 2009

I bought HCl desktop by which the HCl HCM780M monitor came. It worked fine for one and a half year, until three days ago. The settings menu( for contrast, brightness, etc) comes on and off my screen and I have no control of my buttons. Im feeling irritated. PLEASE HELP!!

• Pr
    prem Feb 03, 2009

i too have the same problem the monitor of my system automatically shows the contrast and it is adjusting automatically like a "ghost computer".. the HCL is a ###er company i suggest all the orkut users to tell their friends about THE ###ER HCL... advise them not to fall in the same ditch like us...

raza Nov 30, 2008

Sir,
    wipro HCM780M
    the problem is regarding the contrast of the monitor which is smoky(weak contrast) after the 100% contrast also. but the contrast regulates 1 to 100.
    Please help me .
    regards

madhavan Nov 19, 2008

i bought a hcl pc now it is getting trouble at video card plz inform a way to cure

Rama Kant Yadav Nov 10, 2008

I purchase HCL from your agent named Hitech Computer Computer Kanpur in 2005. Present time my monitor is out of order so I contact your above agency and he is advised me to contact your HCL service centre but he refused to repaire this because of expired Warrantee. I requested your service centre that please charge for this repairing and repair my monitor. But they refused. Pl tell me what can I do for this serious matter?

• Ak
    akmal Oct 31, 2008

sir,
    my computer dispaly cable is cut
    plz send colour coading for hcl 17" moniter
    thankyou

• Bh
    Bhaskar Oct 25, 2008

I read Priyanka's email above regarding the Laptop screen flickering and appearing blank/white now and again. You need not restart your machine every time Priyanka, all you have to do is reinstall the VGA / Graphic Driver that has been supplied in a Driver CD with your laptop. Hope this solves your problem ...

• Ga
    ganesh Oct 17, 2008

sir kindly provide the details of HCL color monitor default values of 15"
    brightness, contrast values
    position values
    horizontal, vertical size values
    shape values
    color temp values

present my problem is my desktop shape has changed and automatically it is changing brightness and contrast ie it is brightning highly for some time and it is going dim i can adjust with this problem but i cant adjust with the shape and size. the shape is frustrating kindly help

with regards

ganesh.m
    adilabad(aP)

• Aj
    ajay bharti Oct 11, 2008

can any one please let me know the contact no. of HCL service center in delhi.there is every thing available on hcl site except service related info.

• i bought hcl laptop 7 months ago.i have display problem with my laptop. its screen often one dot line is there it is very problematic for me to work ...
    can u suggest what can i do.. plz send any chennai hcl support service contact address for me ...

• Mo
    mohd. imran qureshi Sep 19, 2008

SHASHANK RICHARD Aug 20, 2008

THERE'S NOTHING MUCH WE COULD REALLY DO WITH HCL PPL...THEY R THE BIGWIGS OF THE PC INDUSTRY...MY MONITOR HAS TEH SAME PROBLEM...EVEN MY DVD WRITER IS NOT FUNCTIONING WELL...THE WORST PROBLEM I HAVE IS THAT ACCORDING TO MY BILL, I SHOULD HAVE GOT DDR2 RAM 256 MB...BUT INSTEAD I HAVE GOT 128*2 DDR RAM...NOW I HAD TO BER ALL THE EXTRA EXPENSES...THE MONITOR CAN BE CORRECTED BY REPLACING THE MICRO SWITCH...

Sagar Gawai Aug 08, 2008

I have HCL monitor, when i switch on the computer (CPU/Monitor), cpu is working fine but i couldn't see anything on my monitor. some ping sound comes (tick) continously. Can you please help me how can i resolve this problem.

shoaib Aug 06, 2008

I buy a HCL system. Monitor (hcm700pa) came with this system is creating great problems. Every user who owns this monitor is facing same problem. It's monitor display settings pop up automatically again & again. Menu buttons are not working. After every boot up screen got distorted.It's not only my problem but everyone who is using this monitor is facing same problem. Please help me adjusting the display settings of this monitor i mean configure my display settings very correctly (resolution, refresh rate etc) plssssss
    flat no. 660