Sort by: Date | Popularity

Extremely Reliable Complaints & Reviews

Extremely Reliable / Dishonest seller - extremely unreliable

Apr 08, 2015

Very dishonest bookseller. Ordered a set of books listed on Biblio.com. Books never arrived. I contacted seller who did offer refund or reship. As the price was very good, I asked for reship. They said they had none in stock and it could be quite some time before the books would be available. I said that was fine. They never did reship the books and are now hiding under the Biblio policy of no refund after 30 days of shipping. This was not mentioned at the time when they said it could be quite some time to reship the books. Seems like a way to steal money from honest buyers. I have no refund and no books. These sellers are active on Alibris, Biblio, Abe Books. Beware.

Extremely Reliable - Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh / Text Book Purchase

Ma
Oct 25, 2014

Hello, My name is Martha Aggazio I placed an order through "Textbook Rush" online for the below transaction However, I paid also for expedited delivery with an additional $25.00 + tax. I have yet to receive my last book"Definitive Book of Body Language" [protected] $12.38 3-14 business days Questions? Contact extremely_reliable at [protected]@supportingbuyers.com from company. "Extremely Reliable" works with Textbook Rush. The original order was placed 10/20/14. Still no third book and despite my phone and email contacting each company's Customer Service department. They ask me to call the...

Extremely Reliable / Gives FAKE tracking numbers

Ur
Sep 10, 2014

This bookseller gives fake tracking numbers. I ordered a book 10 days ago and the shipping information they provided was from Mumbia, India. I then called the phone number for the company on Alibris.com and I was told that the tracking information was incorrect!! I have yet to obtain correct tracking information.