Sort by: Date | Popularity

Ewc Payments Pty Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Ewc Payments Pty Ltd - Nebraska / unknown charges

Ke

there is $39.95 a month being taken out of my account for something that i don't know what it is for and i would like it to stop

Ewc Payments Pty Ltd - Idaho / fraudulant charges on my cc

St

im not sure how the bill got on my card from EWC payments pty ltd or how to contact any one as the number does not exist on my cc and when i try to find support online i was led to this site for complaints so here it is they started billing me at 39.95 each month and when it gets declined theyu try again at a lower amount i want them to stop billing me so how can i gtet that done can u help thanx

Ewc Payments Pty Ltd - Victoria, Doncaster / Credit card fraud

Th

EWC Payments Pty Ltd ACN: 122 161 737 ABN: 51 122 161 737 Formally known as Edelweisscard Pty Ltd., and is an Australian registered corporation with headquarters domiciled in Switzerland. Company registered 12 October 2006, and name changed to current on 18 March 2008. The companies address on its former website lists it as being in the suburb of Doncaster, however the ASIC listing has it registered in the suburb of Templestowe, Victoria. Headquarters: Edelweisscard 54-56, Rue du Grand-Pré 1202 Genève Switzerland Telephone: +41 (22) 700 83 30 Operations in USA, Dubai...

Ewc Payments Pty Ltd - Colorado, Carson / Fraud

Qu

Hi, i just have a charge in my account that relates to EWC payments PTY LTD, so what happened i got surprised when i saw that charge because i am completely sure that i have never and ever used or purchased from that website. i tried to find the website, so i googled EWC payments PTY LTD, and then i found the website rip-off. i just want to have my money back and get a full refund. please, take my case into consideration and find a solution for it. Thank you for reading my message. note: the charge was 39.95

Ewc Payments Pty Ltd - Victoria, Donvale / Fraudulent PayPal Charge

Cj

On 09/30/2008 my PayPal account was hit for a fraudulent $38.83 charge. As of today (10/01/2008) the charge is "pending, " thus I'm unable to dispute it; when the charge clears my PayPal account I will immediately dispute it. If you GOOGLE the company name, you'll find many similar reports of bogus charges by this company name and companies w/ similar names.