Sort by: Date | Popularity

Dr. Gregory C. Roche Complaints & Reviews

Dr. Gregory C. Roche - Michigan, Bloomfield Hills / Horrible

Se
Mar 19, 2014

I went to Dr. Roche in November 2013 for a revision liposuction and he made the area 10 times worse. I ended up in the hospital twice. I didn't have enough taken the first time I had lipo so I had some uneven areas. The doctor who did my orginal surgery has moved so I had to find another Dr. in my state. I went to Dr. Roche because I saw a lot of advertisments. Please don't make the same mistake as I did. Michigan has some great Dr.'s who are really skilled. I rushed and ended up wasting $8000. I tried to go back to Dr. Roche and let him know I wasn't happy but he is so...

Dr. Gregory C. Roche - Michigan, Bloomfield Hills / perfect surgery

Tc
Jun 23, 2011

I met with Dr. Roche after hearing about him on the radio. He spent alot of time with me and answered all of my questions and then some. His staff made me feel comfortable too. I left knowing this is where I wanted to have my breasts done. I talked to my husband and called a few days later and booked my surgery. They walked me through the entire process. I had no problems. I wanted to let people know that Dr. Roche is a GREAT, caring doctor! I will surely be a return patient.