Sort by: Date | Popularity

Destination Paradise Hawaii Complaints & Reviews

Destination Paradise Hawaii - Hawaii, Honolulu / Not delivering the services promised

Da

I signed up for Destination Paradise $3000 package with information that I can get great discounts on vacation packages to places all over world. I requested to review the sample database of vacation packages before I signed up but was told the database was only available after I signed up. When I received my package login info and login to the website to try to find a package to go to Europe, I don't see any discounts to hotels and I couldn't even find any hotels in the city center. Not to mention the airline tickets were more expensive than many other online travel agents such a...

Destination Paradise Hawaii - Hawaii, Honolulu / Contractual Issues and Failure to provide services

Ma

Once you get into a package with Destination Paradise you have THREE days to cancel your contract in writing. You either pay with a credit card or finance a portion with their finance provider, Universal Accounting Services. So far, I haven't heard of anyone getting out of contract after the three days. I was conned...I say conned because when I attempted to book something, there were NO discounts whatsoever and the properties were limited. I have since found hundreds of complaints about this company on www.about.com in the travel section and on /link removed/ I have filed a complaint...