Sort by: Date | Popularity

AP9*PRIVACYPROTECTION Complaints & Reviews

AP9*PRIVACYPROTECTION - Quebec / fraud

Ps

I checked my credit card statement the other day, and noticed a couple of weird charges on there that I did not make or authorize. One for $19.95 and the other for $29.95 I called my bank to inquire about them and find out what they were and to get an investigation going. My bank informed me that it was a company called PRIVACYPLUS. They gave me their phone number to contact them and find out more information 1-888-999-0535. The man that answered the phone went by the name of "ANDY" . He was EXTREMELY rude and insisted that I had signed up for this service to which I had no idea what it wa...

AP9*PRIVACYPROTECTION - British Columbia, Burnaby / I was charged without knowing my member id.

Ge

I was lead to the privacy protection from a "free credit report" website. After submitting my information I was not able to see any thing, even without knowing my member id, the privacy protection charged me for 29.95 dollar already. I'm requiring the company to cancel my member ship as soon as possible and pay back my money as I never used service.