BuyspryBeware!

R

Do not buy from this store, they are selling fake and defective products! I bought a Samsung cell from them and when it arrived it was broken. It simply did not turn on no matter what I tried. When I contacted Buyspry they said that I was doing something wrong and claimed that they stand behind their products. They did not refund me, didn't offer a replacement. I took my new Samsung to a local repair shop and was told that there was no way to fix it. I wasted my money on a phone that I can't even use!