Burger King — payment service
Dear Burger King,
Recently I was traveling to Hungary from Belgium. On our way to Hungary I bought lunch at the Burger King in Austria, a couple of hours away from the border with Hungary. It was a Bus stop with an Ibis Hotel an a large parking lot.
I ordered lunch for €14, 57 with someone who is called Fazel. I paid and took my card back. After that, your employee insisted that i didn't pay. We had a discussion about the fact and I asked him to check it, because I knew I had paid. After not checking he asked me to pay again, which I did hesitantly. I am currently checking my bank account and see that I have paid twice. Evidence in photo.
All I am is asking for my refund.
Thanks a lot for the help,
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - free whopper survey code missing from receipt 
- Burger King - tv advertisement
- Burger King - manager
- Burger King - not given drink 
- Burger King - poor service/food 
- Burger King - service