Burger Kingnot given drink

J

I was told to wait on the side of the building for my order to be made "fresh". When my order was finally brought to me I notified her that I still had not received my drink. She went inside and never came back. This is not the first incident the last time I came I waited on the side of the building again and they never brought me my order so I went inside only to be told that the burner was down. I should have been told than to begin with instead of waisting my time waiting 15 minuets for nothing.