Burger Kingmanager

S Aug 12, 2018 Review updated:

I had a "manager" (according to the staff at this Burger King) run after my car while ripping his shirt off yelling and threatening me. I did not find it funny, his name was Brandon and the location was:
740 Sawdust Rd, Spring, TX 77380
On Saturday august 11th
My life was threatened and all I wanted was a burger at 11p.m. when they didn't close until 12 p.m.
I called back and the girl cried but wasn't serious about helping me, she just felt overwhelmed. I am not ok with being treated this way as I have spent over 100$ at the burger king location I am mentioning that's right around the corner from my house. I feel bad about making a poor girl cry but this is not a joke to me, he threatened my life and threatened me. They say he was fired after that but I don't believe it, I'm sorry for bugging y'all's corporate but this is something I have never experienced at a burger king location. I've always loved Burger King until now. Now I am disgusted with the operations taken by the company and will not be dining at any location until this man is truly out of work in the burger king industry. Have a nice day, I'm sorry but I cannot buy any whoppers if I'm going to be threatened at the store I visit.

• 9w
    9wood Aug 12, 2018

theres no excuse for that type of behavior
    would hope that he was fired due to that