Burger King — incorrect order thru drive thru
on Aug. 10th at 5:57pm, i went thru the drive thru and placed my usual order of 2 for 6 whopper's, with cheese and no onions (allergy to onions) and 2 for 6 chicken sandwich's. The chicken sandwich's were great. The person taking the order did not add the cheese and they had onions. I WAS NOT GOING TO DRIVE BACK!!! Due to onion allergy, I always order the same thing. I always say 2 for 6 whoppers add cheese and no onions. I don't know why drive thru orders are messed up all the time! You need to retrain the staff on why orders should be correct, it's not like i can walk up to the counter and have the order fixed.
I was at the BK in Cantonment, Fl., just North of Pensacola, Fl.
You can e-mail me at [protected]@gmail.com.
I believe I should have the Whoppers replaced.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - free whopper survey code missing from receipt 
- Burger King - tv advertisement
- Burger King - manager
- Burger King - not given drink 
- Burger King - poor service/food 
- Burger King - service