Builders Warehouse / wrongful information to make a sale
Good day, on the 6th of September 2019 I bought a Kwikot Superline 150L geyser at Builders Warehouse for R3150. The sales assistant, a guy called JP recommended I buy it as it comes with a 10yr warranty.
I could get the exact same geyser at another place One Stop Plumbing for R2799, with a 5yr warranty.
After installation I went back to builders only to find out it actually also only had a 5yr warranty.
So I spent R350 more at builders on a geyser which I could have gotten elsewhere, due to the false warranty information from one of its staff members.
I spoke to a manager, Mr Ronnie Lemon on Monday the 9th of September, who seems to be ignoring my complaint.
More Builders Warehouse Complaints & Reviews
- Builders Warehouse - thanks for a bad shopping experience builders 
- Builders Warehouse - inferior quality product plus bad attitude 
- Builders Warehouse - stay away from builders warehouse
- Builders Warehouse - do not buy any products from builders warehouse
- Builders Express - I will never step foot in your store again 
- Builders Warehouse - paid for a washing machine 1 month ago
- Builders Warehouse Northriding - construction supplies
- Builders Warehouse - pathetic service from their contractors/suppliers (hitech)
- Builders Warehouse - gold air aircon
- Builders Wharehouse - till price is more expensive than shelf