Builders Warehousebelgotex vinyl floor

Poor product knowledge on Belgotex Vinyl flooring by your employee Andries has left me with a loss of R6000. I bought R13000 worth of Belgotex vinyl and after laying about 6sq I realized the glue do not dry as prescribed on the manufacturers guideline. I also found that I require an special roller to roll the sheets into the glue and this tool is not available at any of the builders I called and visited. On Sunday the 29th September I returned 7 box`s of the vinyl as I cant continue with installing as I do not have the correct tool. Then Floyd met me at returns and arranged for your installer Megan to meet me at my home. Yesterday Megan came to my house and he gave me even more shocking news on how the Vinyl tiles should be installed. This just show how poorly your sales person was trained on the product as he never said the sheets cant be layed on tiles and that the glue will take a long time to dry. Also no mention was made about the roller and where I will be able to hire such! The loss of R6000 should be for Builders account and not mine!

An