Complaints & Reviews

appalling service

I didn't go further than dealing with their glitchy and buggy website.
I just think that if your website "face" works bad, then your company is not special. And it's a correct statement.
I wanted to place an order and found one item at a very good price. The price looked very suspicious as it was very low. I called their given phone number and asked whether the price was correct or not. They confirmed that it was. And I put it in the cart. On the last step of ordering, I noticed that the price was doubled. And then I understood that it was its real price and I was cheated.
I would also like to give a zero rating to their customer service that has no idea about their own products and prices.

Wrong item

I have ordered a bathroom faucet from www.build.com and received the wrong one. And it was way cheaper that the one I paid for.
I wanted to exchange it and the right one, so I emailed customer service and even sent them photos. Days passed and there was not reply, so I went to their website and found a phone number. I called so many times but they never picked up. I really need them to contact me as soon as possible! I want to get the right product or a refund!