Wright Buick GMCservice department

J Jun 13, 2019

My husband took my 2013 Yukon XL vehicle, to the Wright Buick GMC on 6/4 or 6/5 because of it jerking / being hesitant after stopping at red light or stop sign. One of the service mechanic rode with him to see what was going on with the vehicle. My husband called me with him in the car, I told him that when I stopped how the car was hesitant on taking off and then jerking forward. My husband told them to check it out and let us know the problem with the vehicle. They said it was the motor mounts, I had a leak of transmission fluid. Also, the sensor light was coming on and off. We gave them permission to fix it, they sounded like the motor mount was causing all of the problem and that this would take care of the issue. I pick the car up on Friday June 7th about 4:30 p.m. I drive home and park the car. On Saturday my husband drives the car and it starts the same thing all over. Not as bad when we took the car to the dealership, but intermittently. He comes back home and we call on 6.8 and talk to service dept. They tell us to bring vehicle in. Allen gets in the car and we drive and it started the same thing, Not at every stop my husband made . It did it twice in the car with the mechanic from GMC. They tell us to bring car back on Monday June 10. They call us today and tells us, it is the transmission and the cost is &4000+ dollars. Mind you we just paid $2600.00 . This is a certified dealership and they are supposed to know what is wrong with the vehicle. They are the only one that has serviced this 2013 Yukon XL. How could they not know this during the initial visit. My husband said all he talked about was it was the motor mounts, mind you I have a 2006 Yukon and never had any problems with a motor mounts. We feel this is a misdiagnosis from a certified GMC dealership. If it was the transmission today, it was the transmission when we first took our vehicle for service. I have talked with the supervisor and he is talking about taking $1000.00 off this problem. This is what we took the car in for in the first place and it was not fixed. What are the next steps we can take. They refused to give me my money back, yet they are asking for another $4000.00. I do not have the invoice to upload at this time.