BudgetPetCare — mistakenly ordered wrong product
I am Brett. The reviews posted here can put anyone in a dock and create doubts in the mind of the individual. However, I would share my own experience with this site. Before that, I must say this is the cheapest site for pet products I found on internet. I remember last year during the Black Friday sales of 2017, I ordered 4 packs of Advantage mistakenly instead of frontline plus. As it was the peak time of sales, I was wondering whether the customer care individual would pay heed to my matter or not. The man on the phone listened to my request patiently. He outrightly helped in placing my order of 4 frontline plus products. I received my order well on time. The products were in top condition.
More BudgetPetCare Complaints & Reviews
- BudgetPetCare.com - scam 
- BudgetPetCare.com - the 1st time I ordered from them my order never shipped 
- BudgetPetCare.com - this company fits my criteria for shady
- BudgetPetCare.com - never ever ever ever ever order from these #
- BudgetPetCare.com - I received frontline plus that my vet says is not real
- BudgetPetCare - no mention that products I ordered were coming from australia, via germany!
- BudgetPetCare.com - suspicious marketing
- BudgetPetCare.com - they have a better price than most, but I still haven't received my product after the 14 day promised shipping time
- BudgetPetCare.com - scammers!
- Budget Pet Care - such affordable prices